Recent content by ag_bug_finder

1. ag_bug_finder

Filtering Log Not Showing Correct Information

The "Filter" column is showing most rules to be "User rules". I know that is not the case. Its not correctly showing the filter the rules are in. Also, there are some "Unknown (id=????)" also shown. Please find screenshot and log json file here: https://ufile.io/f/s0ntz
  2. ag_bug_finder

Disable Autoplay of HTML5 Videos

Yes, that is a great idea. Count me in also.
  3. ag_bug_finder

Kayo Sports not working while filtering through Adguard.

Kayo Sports won't show any videos while Adguard is running. It shows this message: "This video can't play, as you aren't connected to WiFi. You can change this is settings." See here: Without Adguard, the video plays fine. See here: App: Kayo Sports Package Name: au.com.kayosports Uid: 10153...
  4. ag_bug_finder

Mobile Data Not Working when AdGuard Enabled

Yes, I'd had this issue in the past also.
  5. ag_bug_finder

Is Malware Domains Blocklist Still Supported?

I am asking if the Malware Domains Blocklist is still supported because it is not being updated. Well, technically, it IS being updated, but the actual contents are hardly changed. Most of the updates are just the dates and checksums changing. As an example, the comparison of the changes made...
  6. ag_bug_finder

Clarification for constant hard drive I/O

I also have an SSD, so am also interested in this topic.
  7. ag_bug_finder

[Resolved]Ads on gmail

Could you provide a screenshot of the issue please?
  8. ag_bug_finder

Tooltip needs to be expanded to show complete text

In the Filter Editor, I remember there used to be a time when the tooltip was expanded (made bigger) to show the complete long text that was hovered over. Currently, its just showing a single line and this is not good enough. The entire text should be visible when hovered on any text. Issue:
  9. ag_bug_finder

Aguard 7.4 nightly 18 No longer starts minimizing in the systray but full open.

I've noticed this bug on all my machines also. Please fix ASAP.
  10. ag_bug_finder

Browsing Security vs Malware Domains Blocklist

I have the Malware Domains Blocklist enabled, however, I have the Browsing Security option currently disabled. Could someone please explain box options, and how they relate to one another? I mean....how are they similar and how are they different? Would I get better protection with turning...
  11. ag_bug_finder

Combine More Filters

I currently use the following filters: AdGuard Base filter, AdGuard Tracking Protection filter, AdGuard Social Media filter, AdGuard Annoyances filter, NoCoin Filter List, AdGuard Experimental filter Currently, all these filters combined have 136.6K rules. However, if I enable the following...
  12. ag_bug_finder

[-] https://whatson.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/events/lunar-lanterns-the-rat

Issue 1: Ad is shown.. Issue 2: The Adguard Assistant is not shown on the site. Screenshot: Website: https://whatson.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/events/lunar-lanterns-the-rat
  13. ag_bug_finder

Advanced Settings Help Needed

Thanks for trying, but it certainly didn't answer anything... I guess its best to get these answers from the MAIN MAN himself..... Hello @avatar. Could you provide a detailed answer for my query please? Thanks in advance.
  14. ag_bug_finder

Advanced Settings Help Needed

I would like to know more details on the following options. I would also like to know whether the performance of AdGuard would be faster with the option enabled or disabled (assuming both options worked and didn't cause any issues on the system)? Block Teredo when the WFP driver is selected...
  15. ag_bug_finder

Change the numbering format used to display statistics

Please change the numbering format used to display statistics in both Windows and Android versions of Adguard. This is the preferred number format, separating thousands with "," and NOT using K, as shown here: Shown below are two places where the incorrect numbering format is used...