3. A

AdGuard 6 release date?

Adguard 6 release date Sign me up!
  4. A

AdGuard 6 release date?

[/COLOR] Sign me up also !
  5. A

Awarding the best beta testers

' Awarding the best beta testers ' is a year old post/thread. please check the date. I think you didn't saw the date correctly , it is 2014. not this year 2015. You are congratulating after one year.
  6. A

AdGuard + AdGuard AdBlocker?

"The browser extensions will detect whether Adguard for Windows (or Mac) is installed and running and will disable its built-in filtering in favor of the main program's filtering thus resulting in the browser extension's icon turning blue." I have both ext and main programme but still the...
  7. A

License Needed For AdGuard?

Adguard extension have exception like Internet Explorer. There is no extension for IE. So, if anybody who loves only IE , will need full Adguard App to be installed on the device. and for that you need license after 14 days of trial. If you love Firefox , then there is extension available, and...
  8. A

pls. add user friendly rules editor

hi, yes, user friendly rules editor is required
  9. A

AdGuard 5.10 second beta version release

I had 5.10.1180.6137 version Adguard before updating. ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ---------- and after updating with Latest is 5.10.1183.6160 Adguard.
  10. A

AdGuard 5.10 second beta version release

message shown while I checked for updates: A new version of Adguard is available You can automatically update the program to version 5.10.1183.6160. Update Release notes Skip ---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ---------- No difficulty in...
  11. A

BETA crashing right when initializing

Can Beta license used on normal Adguard installer ?
  12. A

about the license

Counting is done for Link Provider Computer, not for you.
  13. A

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I have seen these kind of ads in FF with Gmail !