Recent content by andrwmai

1. A

AdGuard 2.5.3.955 release not working properly on macOS Monterey

It does work for me. I too prefer Safari over other browsers so I was trying everything to get it working haha
  2. A

So someone on Reddit has found a solution to this by reset the AdGuard app, or you can clean install it from the site. Maybe you can try that?
  3. A

Hello, I'm posting this to report that the latest AdGuard I've installed doesn't work properly on macOS Monterey beta 1. It seems to be working, but in return the loading speed of the site is really slow. I've tested the speed with some common websites like YouTube and Reddit. I hope AdGuard...
  4. A

macOS Big Sur: AdGuard 2.5.1.906 nightly is blocking YouTube from playing

I'm saddened to say the latest update still hasn't fixed the issue. I'm still getting the error message.
  5. A

Hey! Thanks for the good news! Btw, how do I know when it will be released so that I won’t miss it? Is there a GitHub site for Nightly?
  6. A

I'm using AdGuard latest nightly build and it's working seamlessly everywhere for me, except it's blocking YouTube from playing videos. I get an error that says "An error has occurred. Please try again later." for every single video on YouTube, I can only watch if I quit AdGuard, but then...
  7. A

Big Sur Safari won't open websites after Adding Adguard Proxy Configuration

I've turned off HTTPS filtering in AdGuard Preferences and the error message goes away. However, I still can't watch videos because the wheel keeps spinning forever and there are ads too.
  8. A

Does YouTube work for you? The latest Nightly build breaks YouTube for me, it just shows "An error has occurred. Please try again later."
  9. A

Where can I get it? I downloaded the current one from AdGuard Big Sur site.
  10. A

I have the same issue here. Have you gotten around to find a fix? Currently disabling Adguard to use Safari now.