Recent content by asdx5

1. A

Firefox won't work with adguard enabled.

Watch my previous post: you need to disable HTTPS filtering for FF Beta. Settings/Apps Management, tap FF Beta and disable HTTPS Filtering.
  2. A

I just discovered that Nightly has HTTPS filtering disabled by default in Adguard settings, while in FF Beta was enabled. If you try to enable it appears a message saying that Nighlty won't trust user certificates. That is the reason for the different behaviour.
  3. A

Firefox preview doesn't exist anymore. It's been automatically replaced by Firefox Nightly during one of the last updates. After installation, Firefox Nightly suggest to install Firefox Beta, and so I did (while uninstalling with normal procedure the Nightly). Now I have both Nightly and Beta...
  4. A

Firefox Preview was working fine, and also Firefox nightly, it's just the beta that doesn't work... Deactivating Adguard it's ok. I just installed again FF Nightly and it works... I'll keep it, but Adguard should check the issue.
  5. A

I have the same issue since I installed firefox beta instead of firefox preview. I installed the certificate in firefox on https filtering setting but it doesn't change anything.
  6. A

Should I disable Firefox phishing/malware protection?

Thank you for your reply. I would prefere don't use Firefox malware protection because it uses Google's Safe Browsing service.
  7. A

Should I disable Firefox phishing/malware protection?

I 'm an AdGuard for Windows user. I would like to know if it's safe with AdGuard to disable the Firefox built-in phishing and malware protection. Which filters should I activate to have a similar level of protection? I already uninstalled uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger, and would like to...