Recent content by Av8r915

1. A

New AdGuard Pro user (iOS) but still in-app ads

Yeah, I have VPN & filters enabled. I'll attach 4 screenshots from my iPad (5th Gen & latest iOS)
  2. A

Ok, I'll try to screenshot the apps w/ ads and my settings screen. I've tried my new iPhone 8+, iPad (5th gen), & old iPhone 6s (all with the latest iOS) and the issue is the same on all devices. I have 22/25 filters enabled AdGuard, including all the adblocking fliters. Yahoo, AOL, TextNow...
  3. A

Yeah, I tried that and also a phone reboot. I will try & see if this replicates on my iPad.
  4. A

I activated all the filters, including "other," "Annoyances," "Privacy," etc, so now 25 filters are now running. I also ran another filter update. The ads persist on the apps, however when you tap the advertisement you get "The URL was blocked by an content blocker" So it seems it's partially...
  5. A

Thanks for the screenshots & help. 2 out of those 4 filters were on, so I toggled on the remaining 2, so all 4 are active. The ads are still there, even after closing & reopening the ad-infused apps. Oh well :(
  6. A

Thanks, I tapped that spinning circle/refresh icon and it said "no updates found" It seems all my settings & updates are correct, but still ads on Yahoo Mail, TextNow, etc. Is there supposed to be an adblock icon on Safari? So far Safari looks the same as usual.
  7. A

I have all 6 Safari-Content blockers activated. How do you do a manual sync? All the filters on the "Safari Protection" menu are toggled to on.
  8. A

It's the pro version that I paid to download ($2 currently). The app on my iPhone screen says "AdGuard Pro"
  9. A

I download the iOS app about an hour ago & became a new Pro user, so I'm assuming it's the most recent app. I have all the default DNS & regular settings and all the check boxes enabled. I haven't added anything manually, such as custom filters. I've swiped up and restarted the app, but the...
  10. A

I'm a new iPhone/iOS AdGuard pro user and have all the app's functions enabled, including DNS/VPN. I still see ads in all my aps, such as Yahoo Mail, AOL, TextNow, etc. Is it possible to block in-app ads or is this just on Safari? I thought the Pro version included in-app ads.