Recent content by Baloney

1. B

Manual banner blocker doesn't work!

Thanks for the tip. Will try that.
  2. B

v. 2.10.13, I think it's up to date. I tried reinstalling several times, but it didn't change anything. I might have to reinstall Firefox entirely.:oops:
  3. B

Could it be because I'm using Firefox Quantum but set all the processes to be in one?
  4. B

Checking now. Edit: Checked. No dice.
  5. B

Yes, I updated to v. 63 when it came up, but the issue was there before even v. 62, I think. No, I'm not using the ESR, didn't even know about it actually. Don't know of Pale Moon, don't think I installed anything like that. Where do I check? The extensions I'm using: AdGuard; bannerbanner -...
  6. B

Well, I am writing on the Mozilla sub-forum... I can't provide screenshots because there's nothing to screenshot - the button doesn't do what it's supposed to, so it'd make no difference if I posted a before and after screenshot.
  7. B

Oh right, I forgot to mention this. So, when I right-click to open the context menu, the option to manually block ads is in the list, but when I press the button, nothing happens. It's like this on all websites.
  8. B

The extension comes with a function to manually block banners and whatnot. When you select it, it draws a green frame around a page element that you can select to block, but also frame's size (effectively, you can block the entire page, or a good chunk thereof). Some time ago it stopped working...