Yes, I updated to v. 63 when it came up, but the issue was there before even v. 62, I think.
No, I'm not using the ESR, didn't even know about it actually.
Don't know of Pale Moon, don't think I installed anything like that. Where do I check?
The extensions I'm using:
Well, I am writing on the Mozilla sub-forum...
I can't provide screenshots because there's nothing to screenshot - the button doesn't do what it's supposed to, so it'd make no difference if I posted a before and after screenshot.
Oh right, I forgot to mention this. So, when I right-click to open the context menu, the option to manually block ads is in the list, but when I press the button, nothing happens.
It's like this on all websites.
The extension comes with a function to manually block banners and whatnot. When you select it, it draws a green frame around a page element that you can select to block, but also frame's size (effectively, you can block the entire page, or a good chunk thereof).
Some time ago it stopped working...