Recent content by Bastet

1. Bastet

ADGUARD NOT UPDATING

Have you tried uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller then reinstalling AdGuard?
  2. Bastet

New AdGuard Pro user (iOS) but still in-app ads

They may be ads which AG cannot block within the app but are blocked when you click on the ad.
  3. Bastet

The screenshot shows the filters were last updated in April, as it’s now June either it’s not showing the right date or it isn’t syncing to update the filters.
  4. Bastet

Have you closed the app & then opened it again?
  5. Bastet

The other filters also need to be opened to activate the individual filters. Check the ‘other’ filter to see if Safari filter is enabled.
  6. Bastet

Safari/iPhone does have it’s own adblocker which should be disabled when using AG. If you click on each specific filter there’s further options, some of the filters shown have nothing set up. Do this with each filter & select which filters you wish.
  7. Bastet

Yes that’s the one I have. Have you gone into iPhone settings>Safari>Content blockers & turned on all AdGuard‘s blockers? Have you manually synced the filters? Have you chosen which filters you wish to use? Cog icon>Safari protection>Filters.
  8. Bastet

Filter updates.

When manually syncing updates I see a small banner at the bottom saying ‘Rules are being converted’. Is this normal? What are the rules being converted to/from? Thanks.
  9. Bastet

I suspect you’re using the freemium app which has in-app subscription for unlocking the premium version; would this be the case? It used to be the case that the subscription version didn’t block in-app ads.
  10. Bastet

Do you mean the recently updated AG Pro or the free AG which can be upgraded to premium? Have you restarted the app? Which DNS are you using?
  11. Bastet

AdGuard Extension from Chrome Store or Edge Store?

I didn’t see the AG extension for the new version on the Edge store so downloaded it from the Chrome store.
  12. Bastet

AG Pro iOS 13.5.1 cellular error.

Great news Chinaski, I’ll await the official release thank you. Best wishes, Virginia.
  13. Bastet

I thought Adguard was free

There’s an AdGuard browser extension which is free. Perhaps you were thinking of this.
  14. Bastet

AG Pro iOS 13.5.1 cellular error.

Hi. Does AG premium no longer work on a cellular connection? On Thursday I noticed that ads weren’t being blocked while on a 4G connection, I checked AG & all looked fine but then received this error: I’ve never noticed this previously. Is this a bug? Thanks, Virginia.