Recent content by Bastet

1. Bastet

Microsoft Solitaire Collection not blocked anymore

Yep & it’s still working to block the ads.
  2. Bastet

Microsoft Solitaire Collection not blocked anymore

Strange, I purchased a month or so ago & found Solitaire not blocked yet now ads are blocked. Not checked today so the problem may be back.
  3. Bastet

Microsoft Solitaire Windows 10 still showing ads.

I’ve just purchased AdGuard for Windows & it is installed but although ads are blocked on Mah-Jong they still show within Solitaire. I’ve added the program/app to AG but no change. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks.
  4. Bastet

Malwarebytes web protection blocks the Adguard web assistant.

This may explain why I’m not seeing the floating widget on Edge as I have MB pro.
  5. Bastet

Adguard Assistant on the new stable Microsoft Edge

I’ve just purchased AdGuard for Windows I too do not see any floating widget nor does AdGuard appear to be blocking apps. Same on Firefox. No VPN. Using Defender & MB (pro).
  6. Bastet

Recommended filters

Here’s what I’ve set: Base Filter. Mobile ads filter. Tracking protection filter. Annoyances filter. Warning removal filter. Spam 404. Safari filter. Anything else seems to go over the 50.000 limit.
  7. Bastet

Difference AdGuard pro and premium

AdGuard pro is an older version which still has the in-app ad block capabilities but is limited to 50.000 blockers. The premium upgrade from free gives more options to add your own blocked urls/ads but doesn’t block ads in apps & has several blockers each offering 50.000 blocked urls. I’ve...
  8. Bastet

iOS12: Does Adguard still work?

Works for me still.
  9. Bastet

PSA: AdGuard Pro for iOS and Apple's policy regarding system-wide blocking

The thing that potentially annoys me is that those who purchased Pro will have to repurchase (via in-app) any new device content blocker/in-app ad blocker when we move to the free AG. The free version is missing the blacklist feature, status & DNS settings. I did have an idea but it may not be...
  10. Bastet

TIP - For all iOS users

So you have to click purchase but once verified you can download the app (or any previous purchases) again for free. I certainly hope Apple changes this, it could lead to confusion for some users.
  11. Bastet

[HOW TO] Block YouTube Adverts using Adguard Pro

I found with or without your subscription AG blocked YouTube ads. Is there a specific video page where we can test the entry?