Recent content by Breat

1. Breat

No internet access with AdGuard VPN connected

Hi, Since about 1h, I havn't any internet access with AdGuard VPN connected and using AdGuard DNS or Cloudflare DNS. I'm using the version 1.2.497.0 of the VPN on Windows 10 pro x64 21H2. I have the error "ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID" or "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIG " in the browsers (Opera...
  2. Breat

VPN under Linux

i would like have them (ad blocker / vpn) on linux too
  3. Breat

Problem with Final Fantasy XIV (MMO game)

Hi, I put server "*.finalfantasyxiv.com" in exclusions and the .EXE in split-tunneling but I still get disconnections in game. Someone can help me to fix that ? I'm with AdGuard VPN v1.2.480 on Windows 10 Pro 21H2 x64 (stable version). Regards,
  4. Breat

Can't login in the Windows application

perfect all seems to be fixed in the lastest stable version and in the account page.
  5. Breat

@Aydin seems be good for me with this nightly version on my own computer for the login problem. the application didn't ask to login and is already connected. for the 2nd computer it's good too but the application asked to login but without problem this time. any solution for the empty list in...
  6. Breat

I hope AdGuard team will fix it soon. Other little problem, 1.2 version and 2.0.0(16) iOS version of VPN aren't visible on the licence list on AdGuard account, I Saw this after the 1st problem but maybe they are linked. No problem for AdGuard ads blocker.
  7. Breat

Hi, Yesterday I renew my subscription for 2 years because the lastest stable version fixed my problems with your VPN and this morning I start my computer and AdGuard VPN application on Windows 10 Pro x64 21H2 ask me to login, it's weird but why not. I put my login and password and my 2FA code...