Recent content by clarke

1. clarke

Early Access: AdGuard 6.0 Alpha Version

Does the Beta licence work on adguard alpha? Thinking of giving it a try......
  2. clarke

AdGuard beta does not install after a system restore.....

I am using Win7,Adguard is working fine now :)
  3. clarke

Thank you! I tried the instructions given by you,but there is no programdata%\Adguard folder there,removed via the tool,it showed as uninstalled.After reboot when tried to install,it shows Adguard installed already,but no icon,program file or UI is there.I use Avast Pro and geek uninstaller...
  4. clarke

Recently restored the system to a previous point(previous to installing Adguard beta).When I tried again installing Adguard beta the setup completes,shows the prompt of installation complete,but no Icon on desktop,start menu no UI :( In program files,no folder exists....Tried installing again...
  5. clarke

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 5.10.2020.6300

New version working fine and smooth.The only glitch is that it sometimes does not autostart with Windows,it has to be started manually.Not blocking ads on Facebook after browser restart.......
  6. clarke

AdGuard UI hangs for some time from exiting from tray menu

An useful app indeed! :) The minor bug is that when closing/ exiting Adguard hangs up for some time.It takes few more clicks to close/exit............
  7. clarke

OK Where is the V6 Beta LOL?

After you :)
  8. clarke

Adguard For Windows 5.10.1156.5925|English Filter + User Filter | Windows 7 32-bit | Avast...

Adguard For Windows 5.10.1156.5925|English Filter + User Filter | Windows 7 32-bit | Avast Premier Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143 32-bit | Mozilla Firefox 31
  9. clarke

AdGuard 5.10 release

Downloaded the Adguard 5.10 version,happy to see that now more filter subscriptions to be added,is now light on the resources..GUI is more responsive.......:)