Recent content by Cool_Nick_Name

1. Cool_Nick_Name

[Android 8.1] [Resolved] Always-on VPN breaks Adguard start on boot

Great! And to update to the nightly I just need to update on the beta channel? Edit: I see there's a nightly channel too . Out of curiosity, since I'm a beta tester after all, do you think I should leave my update channel on nightly?
  2. Cool_Nick_Name

[Android 8.1] [Resolved] Always-on VPN breaks Adguard start on boot

I'm not exactly sure what the Always-on option in the VPN settings does, but when I activate it and restart my device it gives me a message saying my always-on VPN Adguard is disabled, so I have to manually start it in the app. With the setting turned off Adguard starts on boot normally. I'm...
  3. Cool_Nick_Name

Is this forum active, or should i assume it's now no longer current?

I didn't mean that, I just gave a possible reason as to why other beta testers haven't responded. You should most certainly report issues like these!
  4. Cool_Nick_Name

Is this forum active, or should i assume it's now no longer current?

It's surely active, hence all the views, however your issue was very specific. Since there was no indication on how to reproduce it, us beta testers can't do anything for you if we don't experience the same issue.
  5. Cool_Nick_Name

Security spam on Windows 10

I download a file from https://allfreeapk.com/ and for the next few minutes AdGuard kept popping up with the same security warning every 10 seconds. It did warn me about possible malware before I entered the website, and again when I entered the download page. The error kept popping up even...
  6. Cool_Nick_Name

[-] Instagram+ - Ads on feed [Android]

Alright, thanks.
  7. Cool_Nick_Name

I guess that solves it. Should I close the issue?
  8. Cool_Nick_Name

The ads appear randomly in the feed, like normal posts would: I'm not using the official Instagram app, but rather a modified version by OGMods, found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c54mj51fx5nf4tk/Insta%2B+v10.14.0.apk (official download). If anyone wants to test this without installing...
  9. Cool_Nick_Name

Latest version on w10 stops browsing for me

What filters are you using? And any active userscripts?
  10. Cool_Nick_Name

Suggested whitelist/blacklist based on device

Nextbit services works fine while filtered, just whitelist Nextbit Smart Services please :)
  11. Cool_Nick_Name

Yes that's what I did to fix it. Also, Nextbit services might be involved too. I just disabled AG for all Nextbit apps since they don't have ads anyway.
  12. Cool_Nick_Name

I whitelisted all requests in the filtering log and it didn't work. If you need their packages or something to whitelist them by default, they are all on the Play store if you search "Nextbit".
  13. Cool_Nick_Name

[Windows 10 64-bit] Redirecting doesn't function

I'm not sure what you mean, but logging in with Gmail works just fine for me. The only filter you have that I don't is Estonian.
  14. Cool_Nick_Name

OgYouTube

I hope it's okay with the mods:rolleyes: Before I got my Robin I had the LG G3, which overheated and had a terrible battery life too. The Robin does get kinda hot after heavy use, but nothing comparable to my G3. Also even though the battery is not removable it lasts pretty long so that's not...