Recent content by d0x

1. D

Adguard adding text at bottom of browser, never happened before(nightly build).

If it needs debug logs ill leave it to you. I'm not home but I made regular logs before I left and put them on OneDrive. I won't be back until Sunday. Should I change the 2 settings that were suggested back to what they originally were?
  2. D

Do you want me to report it or will you take care of it? Also ty. I generally only visit known safe sites so I'll be fine until it's fixed. Should I change the other suggested options that I enabled off now?
  3. D

Yes I am, the latest nightly and your suggestion worked. The issue immediately stopped but isn't that a feature I want to have turned on? Also some more info, it seems to only happen in chromium based browsers. I tested it on chromium edge and old edge and it didn't happen with old edge. I...
  4. D

Yes it started with the update, never happened before. I changed that setting and it's still happening but now it says "waiting for injections.adguard.org"
  5. D

I turned both options on and I'm still getting it. It says "waiting for local.adguard.org" and still moves when the mouse is near. I didn't change any settings after the update to the nightly build except for just now as you suggested.
  6. D

Yesterday Adguard updated to 7.4 nightly 7 and a while after i noticed that at the bottom of chrome there would be text that said things like waiting for some adguard url or some other things (screen shot will be included). If i move my mouse near the text it will switch sides of the screen...
  7. D

Not blocking cookie notice on uploadvr.com and more

I'll use the link, every time I use the report function in the app I never get the questions it's supposed to ask. Thanks.
  8. D

Well unfortunately there is a new issue which I posted above your post. The cookie issue was solved a couple weeks later with an update to the filter list. Now I have an issue where I can't see content on the site. In my previous post (in this thread) I posted what's happening as well as 2...
  9. D

Sorry, yes. At the time it was enabled. It looks like the filter has been updated because I'm not seeing it anymore although another issue with that site has popped up (no pun intended) Now when I go to an article I get the headline but the actual body of the article is missing. If I disable...
  10. D

Dns filtering vs nomal filtering

Windows itself in it's default state? No. You could set the DNS to something with filtering in Windows or your router but it won't catch as much as adguard + DNS filtering.
  11. D

Unfortunately the only one that I remember (because I visit it daily) is uploadvr.com but as I see them I'll add urls to this post as the others I've noticed are from random news sites I don't normally visit. Basically like the title says I'm seeing more and more of those cookie warning slide...
  12. D

LastPass question

I have adguard setup to NOT route LastPass traffic through it and I also have LastPass setup so I don't have to constantly login and I've also shut off battery optimization so Android isn't closing it. However multiple times a day on my note 10+ Im being logged out of LastPass. The timing of...
  13. D

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Well that has to be it. Don't know how I missed that one. I wonder how they are doing it without using email because I had no spam and I have my settings set to not automatically add anything to the calendar. Thanks for the info, gonna keep reading up on this and hope google fixes it soon...
  14. D

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

See attached screenshot. I know my Google account hasn't been breached, between my PW and 2 factor it's unlikely but I also got an email if someone logs in. Today at about 1pm I got notifications on both my Google calendar and my Samsung calendar and I have no idea where they came from...