Recent content by Dark Onyx

1. D

Facebook Annoyances filter?

The problem with "friendly +" is that it's just a wrapper for Facebook Mobile with some small additional features (and can link Instagram account as well like a hub). But what I'm looking for is how to block the ads, sponsored posts etc. on the desktop version of Facebook with my iPhone/iPad...
  2. D

Oh, that's very unfortunate... do you know if there will be a workaround sometime in the future? That is, a way to work with the limited API? And, is it that one of the rules won't work as intended, or is there "something else" that is beyond those rules that other platforms use?
  3. D

Wanted to update on this. Tried to import/add all lines you posted here but unfortunately it didn't block or hide any elements as intended... so either the syntax is wrong or there's more (which doesn't make sense...) I hope you can help me further regarding this, thanks!
  4. D

Wow, that was quite a list! Sad to hear you don't got an import feature yet (especially a method to add more than one rule at a time), but thanks for putting them on this clean list, will try and add the rules and see how they will work out for me!
  5. D

Hello! This is a filter I wish Adguard on iOS had! In 9/10 times I browse Facebook on desktop version with Safari on iOS and I wish there was a good way to disable those annoying elements on Facebook (like sponsored posts/ads etc.). The filter I'm talking about it this one...