Recent content by digdig23

1. D

Adguard Crashes on adding filters

@TheHasagi still nothing found?!o_O:confused::(
  2. D

@TheHasagi I am still waiting for a solution to my annoying Adguard issue... Hope you or anyone else fix it
  3. D

@TheHasagi Log files are sent ;) Tnx :)
  4. D

@Boo Berry I disabled all extensions but it didn't help. I also uninstalled Chrome and Firefox browsers and nothing changed.
  5. D

@TheHasagi I tried many ways to add filters and I figured out I can add up to 2 filters each time, then Adguard crashes and 2 selected filters are now added after opening Adguard. the next time I selected another 2 filters and again adguard crashes and I repeated this cycle until I could add all...
  6. D

@TheHasagi which part of my system you want to check? o_O:eek: I uploaded a video of the problem here: http://yon.ir/F8JEF The size is 5MB .;) better to download the gif with IDM
  7. D

honestly it was working properly but after the last update, it is not. I have Adguard on my Home Laptop and nothing has changed already; not even network or drive I even rolled back to previous versions of Adguard but the problem is till there. "Open filtering log" is working but when I press...
  8. D

doesnt matter...any filter.. and also if I click "cancel" or "import filter" or "Add custom filter" the same problem occurs and Adguard crashes :( I did clean uninstall and installed Adguard again but the problem still exists...:(
  9. D

still waiting for a response from admins...:(
  10. D

Windows 10 , Also no antivirus is installed
  11. D

Hi whenever I open Adguard\Setting\Ad Blocker\Filters\Add filter, the programs Crashes and none of selected filters are added.:( the crash also cause the tray icon to disappear and no Adgaurd services are also active in task manager. I have to open Adguard again and unfortunately I can't add any...