Recent content by DSNeed

1. D

Unable to Block an Element on YTS.am

Finally got around to reinstalling. I first used the Uninstall tool to completely remove AdGuard and reinstalled v.7.0.2693.6661. Still having the same problem.
  2. D

The user filter for the aibox.bordered doesn't seem to be applied.
  3. D

Deleted all the YTS.am rules and re-added the aibox.bordered rule. Still no go. Below is the Style info.
  4. D

Still no luck.
  5. D

Here's the code from the element. <div class="aibox-bordered" style="width: 100%; height: 148px; margin: 0px; padding: 10px 12px; border:1px solid #75C74E;border-radius: 4px;position: relative;background: #000000;"> <div class="title" style="font-size: 10px;width: 100%;margin-bottom...
  6. D

Problem with DuckDuckGo Settings

Thanks, I'll see if that resolves the issue, but I can confirm, it is definitely something in Stealth Mode and something new. I've always had Stealth mode on and this is new since AdGuard 7 Beta. I'll update with my results soon. Thanks all!
  7. D

I've tried your suggestions, but still can't get it to work in Chrome or Firefox. It seems to be the only page that won't work. All other elements are being blocked on other pages.
  8. D

It initially works for me, but I hit refresh and it’s back. I’m wondering if one of the other filters is causing an issue. Other than the User List, I have the following filters active: AdGuard Base Filter AdGuard Tracking Protection filter Adblock Warning Removal List Malware Domains Spam404...
  9. D

I'm trying to block the VPN ad on YTS.am (see the screenshot below). According to Adguard itself, the string to filter is yts.am##.aibox-bordered, but it never works. Also, often times the Adguard button, usually at the bottom right, disappears.
  10. D

Problem with DuckDuckGo Settings

Ever since upgrading to Adguard 7.0 Beta (currently using 7.0.2638.6551 BETA), my saved settings on DuckDuckGo.com disappear. I'm wondering if there a setting in Adguard that could be causing this. 1. From duckduckgo.com, I click the hamburger button in the top right and choose Other Settings...
  11. D

[AdGuard for Windows] 7.0.2638.6551 Beta

Thanks Boo Berry! Ever since upgrading to the beta, ||rarbg2018.org###overlib no longer blocks mouseovers on https://rarbg.to/torrents.php when you move your mouse over any of the listed torrents, it loads a small banner image for that show/movie.
  12. D

[AdGuard for Windows] 7.0.2638.6551 Beta

I don't understand [Changed] Сustom filters do not support powerful modifiers anymore unless allowed explicitly by user #2392 How can I make my custom filters work again?
  13. D

Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek is Obsolete?

Hi, In the latest version of AdGuard, "Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek" filter is listed as obsolete. What makes it obsolete? Is there a newer version to use or has it been embedded into another filter?
  14. D

Adguard Not Loading On One Website

@Boo Berry Thanks for the tip. Turns out there is something new added to the Anti-Banner protection in Kaspersky Total Security 19 that was causing it. Allowed banners for this site in KTS19 (they're blocked in Adguard anyways) and it's working again!