Recent content by Dustyn

1. Dustyn

Filter Update failure & Support Message send failure on Windows 10

I know I had to check that option "FilterLocalhost" in order to get the latest version of Comodo Internet Security to function. Otherwise AdGuard 7.3 would not work.
  2. Dustyn

Filter Update failure & Support Message send failure on Windows 10

Have you tried DISABLING "HTTPS FILTERING" in ESET Internet Security? Usually this is all that is needed.
  3. Dustyn

Microsoft Edge Chromium: New Tab layout can't be customized? Being blocked?

Hi again! Okay, so I tried doing as you requested but it made no difference. I tried looking over what's being blocked when opening the filtering log, then executing opening a new microsoft edge tab, but I don't think anything is being blocked? I posted the screenshots below to show the steps...
  4. Dustyn

Sorry for the late reply. I was not notified of a response to this thread. I will post back when I have access to that computer if the rules worked. Thanks! :)
  5. Dustyn

I'm wondering why "img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net" is being filtered in the first place and why it's a part of the blocklists?
  6. Dustyn

Okay thanks! I took a look at the progress for completing 7.4. It seems to be coming along. :) https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/milestones
  7. Dustyn

Hi @Chinaski Out of curiosity, how stable are the nightly versions? I would assume it is risky to use? I've had success with the nightly versions before, but only with AdGuard for Android. Are they relatively stable enough to use on Windows 10? Also, how long would you suppose this specific...
  8. Dustyn

Interesting to hear you say that the the nightly version corrects this issue. This is good to hear. I just wanted to make sure the AdGuard team is aware of this issue, and for anyone else who is experiencing the issue to chime in. :) Thanks for the response. Cheers! :cool: ~Dustyn~
  9. Dustyn

Hello, I wanted to ask a question for the AdGuard team who maintain the default set of AdGuard blocking lists for AdGuard Desktop 7.3. I've noticed lately when using Microsoft Edge Chromium that it will no longer load my "New Tab" page layout anymore. It had been working perfectly up until 3...
  10. Dustyn

Adguard not filtering adds on YouTube

I completely forgot about the QUIC / TCP Fast Open protocol issue. I had this very same issue 3 years ago which I got resolved thankfully. Today however, for some odd reason, I've had the QUIC protocol re-enabled and things are still filtered out correctly on YouTube and all other sites. My...
  11. Dustyn

Re-installing the Adguard certificate, those settings should be available under General Settings or Network. I'm not at my PC at the moment and I think future versions of Adguard moved the location of these settings. Click the button to re-install the certificate and then make sure you are...
  12. Dustyn

Okay sure thing. :) So as mentioned by Boo Berry, the app is called YouTube Vanced. It's the same exact thing as the official YouTube app but reverse engineered with a few extra bonuses. To download YouTube Vanced you can go to: iYTBP Vanced Downloads and look for the appropriate .APK file for...
  13. Dustyn

Hi there, So first of all I'd like to know if you are viewing YouTube with an android web browser such as Chrome/Firefox, or with the YouTube app from the Google Play store? If you are using the official YouTube app, Adguard can not filter advertisements from it. If you visit YouTube through a...
  14. Dustyn

Past couple of days advertisements are coming in hard on YouTube. I keep checking for filter updates but YouTube ads and banners are still being shown on the homepage. Is this a difficult request to resolve? EDIT: I managed to fix the issue. It looks as if Kaspersky Total Security...
  15. Dustyn

Revealed: The naughty tricks used by web ads to bypass blockers

Thought this was an interesting article to share with everyone. Hopefully Adguard developers take note! ;) http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/11/ad_blocker_bypass_code/