EvilPeppard's latest activity

• EvilPeppard
    EvilPeppard reacted to a.bubnov's post in the thread Did not auto-update program? with Like Like.
    Hi, @BobbyPhoenix! AdGuard silently updates after a system restart :)
  • EvilPeppard
    EvilPeppard replied to the thread Twitch.tv New ADs.
    Excellent info, @Boo Berry Thank you very much for the clarification and update!
  • EvilPeppard
    Thank you for this info, @Boo Berry . I could have sworn it was asked before on these forums if AdGuard Premium users should still use...
  • EvilPeppard
    Reiterating I am using AdGuard Premium for Windows, plus AdGuard Browser Assistant for Chrome, and AdGuard AdBlocker for Chrome, and no...
  • EvilPeppard
    Same. I just tested again, and now using Chrome 86. Been streaming Twitch this morning and not one ad so far.
  • EvilPeppard
    Yup, tested again this morning. No ads at the beginning of Twitch streams, and none that showed up at any time while I watched streams...
  • EvilPeppard
    I should have added I am using the latest version of Chrome on PC.
  • EvilPeppard
    Welp, initial tests on Twitch.TV and I had no ads. Typically if I pick any live channel I would first have to watch an ad, then it would...
  • EvilPeppard
    Sa-weet! Thanks for the heads up!
  • EvilPeppard
    I have not enabled it yet, but will try it out. Glad to know it is working! Thanks for the feedback!
  • EvilPeppard
    Found it! Many thanks!
  • EvilPeppard
    I'm looking around but cannot find 'experimental filter'. Where in Adguard Premium for Windows do you enable 'experimental filter', or...
  • EvilPeppard
    I found this article from September 15, 2020: https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/15/21437787/twitch-midroll-ad-affiliate-partner-cpm...