Recent content by F4LL0U7

1. F4LL0U7

Does AdGuard for Chrome eliminate the need for these extensions?

I'm cleaning up my browser extensions and I was wondering if using AdGuard eliminates the need for these other privacy extensions I also use: Protect My Choices https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/protect-my-choices/hdgloanjhdcenjgiafkpbehddcnonlic IBA Opt-out...
  2. F4LL0U7

Ads not being blocked on Android 12 Beta 4 (SPB4.210715.011) released today

Bobby, it doesn't seem like you should be testing the beta version of Android. You do not need to share screenshots. AdGuard works by running your web traffic through a local VPN. All VPNs, even local ones, are broken on Android 12 beta 4. You can change your phone's DNS to AdGuard's server...
  3. F4LL0U7

This is not an alpha OS. This is the 4th beta, deemed "platform stable" by Google, with the next version presumably the release candidate. Developers are not always users. Yes, developers need to unit test their own work. But we need public betas so that the tech enthusiast community can put...
  4. F4LL0U7

Correct, the issue started immediately upon reboot after installing beta 4. The first web page I opened in Chrome was plastered with auto-playing videos and ads, and I thought "how could these have possibly made it past AdGuard?" I then tested a couple of other pages and had the same result. I...
  5. F4LL0U7

Wow, it's not just us, and it's not just AdGuard. From an Android Police comment: "Well, they fudged up VPNs on Beta 4. With a VPN app running, there's no internet access. On local VPNs like AdGuard or DNS66, there's internet access but they don't block ads, so no dice."...
  6. F4LL0U7

Phew, not just me either! I guess this is why we beta test! I reported it here, in the AdGuard app, and through the Android Feedback app too, just for good measure even though I'm sure Google doesn't care about that. https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/196253602 For what it's worth, I also...
  7. F4LL0U7

Is anyone else seeing ads on their devices after installing Android 12 Beta 4 (SPB4.210715.011) released today? I have AdGuard 3.6.22 beta installed on my Pixel 5 and no ads are being blocked after installing today's Android 12 beta.
  8. F4LL0U7

T-Mobile Music & Video streaming

Awesome, that works, thank you!!!
  9. F4LL0U7

How do I do that? I only see the option to whitelist websites, not apps.
  10. F4LL0U7

I had been using the stable version, but upgraded to beta this morning as you suggested. I'm still seeing my music & video streaming data being consumed by Adguard instead of Google Play Music, Netflix, and YouTube. I understand what you're saying about the local VPN, but I guess I'll have to...
  11. F4LL0U7

That would be fantastic! Is there any way to confirm on my device? I currently have Adguard active and am listening to music. I see data usage for Google Play Music as well as Adguard increasing. I just want to make 100% sure that it's working before I go unrooting and relocking my devices.
  12. F4LL0U7

Hello, first time poster. I'm considering switching to Adguard. I currently use Adaway on a rooted Nexus phone & tablet. I'd like to not have to be rooted just for ad blocking. I use T-Mobile and do not have unlimited data. However, I did sign up for their unlimited music and video streaming...