Recent content by Fad

1. F

Google Analytics is Unfiltered with Spyware filter ON

Test Site: https://www.fasttech.com/category/1/new-products Issue appears intermittent. Subsequent refreshes of the page shows GA to be blocked - it`s not consistent.
  2. F

Google Analytics is Unfiltered with Spyware filter ON

On both normal and via SSL connection the default filters allow google-analytics through. After adding 3rd party filter lists, GA is blocked.
  3. F

Notification Area Icon - Context Menu Not Working

I have realised that the context menu IS appearing - BUT, it`s appearing on the secondary monitor - out of sight ! How can I force it to appear only on the primary monitor ? This is how I have my displays arranged - there is a reason for this. The context menu opens in the hard bottom...
  4. F

AdGuard 5.10 beta version release

Beta license active & valid, inside the program and on the web account page. I have an idea that it may be the .NET4 installation causing my issues - but I cannot find a full system requirements list to check against. Minimum .NET version ? Any required Windows services active & running ? Not...
  5. F

I have tried waiting for the context menu to appear, but it does not. The other icons I have in the notification area have no problems.
  6. F

[?] Google Safe Browsing

Thankyou Avatar It`s reassuring to hear the more privacy aware v2 is being used.
  7. F

AdGuard 5.10 beta version release

No auto update here - and no manual update available either. (Have tried several times and have rebooted a couple of times today also)
  8. F

Thanks, yes it`s the one in the notification area on the taskbar (near the time) - the icon is visible, but I only have double left click to access the GUI, no right click action at all !
  9. F

[?] Google Safe Browsing

Thanks, I hadn`t seen that before. If that`s the case it would be interesting to know which implemetation is being used - whether it`s the less privacy aware Safe Browsing Lookup API version.
  10. F

Notification Area Icon - Context Menu Appears Offscreen I have no context menu appearing when right clicking on the notification area icon It has appeared once before but now has disappeared. I can`t find any other posts regarding this and cannot see why it has worked once then has since...
  11. F

Tracker Blockers.

I am also curious as to how much overlap there is between filtering programs/addons I noticed with the Adguard default lists active, google-analytics for example is untouched and unfiltered Is it appropriate, advised or necessary to continue using 3rd party addons for filtering if obvious...
  12. F

[?] Google Safe Browsing

You`re absolutely right and I didn`t think of that, I have always had them disabled in the browser. The main point now would be whether there is any communication between Adguard and Google other than the downloading & updating of filter lists - clarification that the google lists are only used...
  13. F

[?] Google Safe Browsing

I see the Google Malicious sites and Phishing filters are disabled by default. Is there a specific reason for this other than for user choice, or initially reducing memory usage/keeping filter lists smaller ? If enabled - are the Google lists downloaded and used by Adguard, then no other...