Recent content by Fuzzyduck

1. F

WFP Network Driver cause BSOD [system_service_exception netio.sys]

Installed and tested last night. So far so good. Not one BSOD :)
  2. F

Very odd the crashes happened after the update and the driver is the same. I'll wait for the next update before switching back and see what happens. Keep up the great work :)
  3. F

It's good to hear you have pinpointed the issue and working on a fix :) After being stable for a few days on the older build I have just been updated to the RC build and had 3 crashes within minutes of loading a web page in Firefox.
  4. F

Hi, I am currently experiencing this problem as well. I had this BSOD with the early beta builds but haven't for awhile. Now, I am not sure if it this build or the Firefox beta build (44.0b1) due to updating both on the same day. Disabling the WFP driver stops the BSOD.
  5. F

BSOD in Windows 10 - System_service_exception(netio.sys)

I am running veriosn 6.0.27.136 Turned WFP driver back on last night and got the BSOD within an 1hr of it being on Dump file attached
  6. F

BSOD in Windows 10 - System_service_exception(netio.sys)

Just to jump in on this. I have experience the same BSOD running windows 10 pro while using the wfp netowrk driver. I have tested both adguard 5 & 6 and both BSOD. The crash has occurred even when simple viewing a web page, but always BSOD when streaming a lot of web content at once. My...