Recent content by ganja24

1. G

AdGuard Pro Sync- iOS / Mac

4 years since I requested... still nothing
  2. G

Almost 3 years since I requested, Now that AdGuard v3 iOS is in beta can we get current status updates on iCloud sync and touch ID implementation ? Thanks
  3. G

I requested in 2016 and rolling into 2019, what’s the current status on the Adguard sync feature for iOS / Mac?
  4. G

2 years since I requested this feature and nothing yet !
  5. G

Whats the Status on this? I have yet to see any recent updates on this. I hope its HIGH Priority
  6. G

iCloud sync

I request this feature 2 years ago and these guys said were working on it and if they say the same thing now its bullshit!
  7. G

Please iCloud sync in Adguard Pro for filters, user filters, whitelist. and Touch ID support. It sucks when you have to repeat all steps for each device. I have been waiting for this 1 year. Please please please.
  8. G

Which versions of Adguard Pro iOS / MacOS will have iCloud settings filter sync and firewall for apps? My predictions iOS 1.3.0 and MacOS___?
  9. G

How's the progress on the iCloud sync? any updates? ETA?
  10. G

Apps Bypass AdGuard Pro?

The Mac version Adguard has a Filtered Applications option, is it possible to add a option" filtered applications" option to Adguard Pro? That way we can bypass some apps that don't need any blocks.
  11. G

Annoyance broken iOS 10.3

Before iOS 10.3 i was able to block the bottom annoyances "its better in the app' on google homepage but on iOS 10.3 it is showing.
  12. G

Annoyance broken iOS 10.3

On iOS 10.3 Adguard Pro Annoyance filter not working when blocking elements on websites. Possible the new APFS file system for iOS?
  13. G

I came from Weblock and Adblock both with iCloud sync implemented , but now for past I am using AdGuard Pro on iOS and AdGuard on my Mac. Please implement iCloud sync, issue is on each device I have to block elements on my Fav websites for example my iPhone and iPad , if iCloud sync was...
  14. G

[AdGuard Pro for iOS] v1.1.3 beta

Ok I will PM you my Apple ID