Recent content by gitarzysta

1. G

Startup Error

I have a similar issue: upon re-boot the Adguard won't load - but no error message, no icon in the menu bar - just isn't loading at all. I can manually start Adguard with no issues whatsoever. MacOS: 11.4
  2. G

Can't upload to OneDrive when Adguard is on.

Any update on this issue? Yes I do have LS but even when uninstalled the problem persists - it is NOT LS related
  3. G

2.5.1.921 nightly - Block OneDrive

Any update on this issue?
  4. G

Black Friday offer: how to activate in iOS?

OK, all is OK now: first of all as long as I had free trial active there was no way to login / logout (I downloaded the app from AppStore and activated the free trial) once the trial ended my premium version reverted to "regular" and LOGIN was possible I purchased 3-seat license from ADG web...
  5. G

Not all ads are blocked

12 Pro. I am on free trial at the moment (App Store)
  6. G

How to activate a license purchased through Web store in the app?

Any ideas or feedback? Thanks for all input.
  7. G

Any feedback? Thanks in advance
  8. G

No, I use the regular app and I'm on free week trial now
  9. G

Hello The tutorial does not match what I can see in the AdGuard app for ios. There is no login option etc therefore there's no way to activate a licence purchased outside of App Store: https://kb.adguard.com/en/technical-support
  10. G

Hello I'd like to purchase the 3 device licence currently on sale, through www, but I cannot see any option to activate such a licence on my iPhone. See the screen shot. No option to login etc. None of the options are clickable. So how the hack am I suppose to activate the licence bought...
  11. G

DNS - 3 different settings in iOS app - why?

What is the difference between these 3 DNS settings? Why do we need 3, in 3 different menus? Are they complimentary/independent? What does each one do? See pictures
  12. G

Not all ads are blocked

Same here. Check wp.pl for example - I use Safari but ads on wp.pl are not blocked