Recent content by Glassertje

1. G

Adguard on Samsung S21 slows down wifi

Today I received a email form support that this problem will be fixt in a future update. So, that is good news.
  2. G

Adguard support is investigating this issue. I send a log and some Speedtest as they requested. But it seems it is not easy to fix. Maybe Android 12 will fix the problem, I have no idea. I tried other apps like blokkada, but I went back to Adguard. I did some test and via WiFi and data...
  3. G

https://www.opensubtitles.org/nl

Hello, On this website i see very often an adblock message. If i change the website language to English, the banner is gone. Is it possible to fix this for the dutch version (nl). i'm using firefox. also tried in Edge. See second screenshot. Tried to do it myzelf but i have no luck.
  4. G

I also tried the latest nightly builds. Same problem. Normaly the support of Adguard is very fast, but the other topic is 8 months old. For now i use blokkada, becourse the ads, driven me crazy. Now, if i download something whit Firefox on my s21+, it is very fast. Hope there will be a fix...
  5. G

I have a Samsung S21+ and via WiFi as data connection i see a difference. Just tested a 10GB file download in firefox. Whit adguard on it was ~10 MB/s download and whit Adguard of i was getting a download over the 70MB/s, so it is not only speedtest related.
  6. G

Adguard 4 : Is it planned fixing slow Wifi speed on newer Samsung phones android 11 ?

Samsung S21+, slowdown via WiFi and data connection. Edit: Just tested a 10GB file download in firefox. Whit adguard on it was ~10 MB/s download and whit Adguard of i was getting a download over the 70MB/s, so it is not only speedtest related. Looks like if https filtering is on, the speed drops.
  7. G

waiting local.adguard.org

@Boo Berry Looks like this fixes the problem. I never used that setting, and it workt for years. If it happens again, i shall let it know. Thanks for the help.
  8. G

waiting local.adguard.org

Hello, Sins several days, Firefox and also Edge (chrome version) is very slow when open webpages. In the left corner i see, waiting local.adguard.org. If i close adguard, everything is working fine. I had Eset Internet security installed. I already uninstalled it and now I'm running windows...
  9. G

AdGuard's DNS function breaks internet connection (using with ExpressVPN)

Same problem here. If DNS in Adguard is eanbled, i can't connect to ExpressVPN. Desktop app and the addon. Sometimes it will connect but than my internet is not working. find also another topic https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/adguard-external-vpn-no-connection.41012/
  10. G

Problem whit incoming calls

I always selected high protection, but i will no use the comfortable as you mention. Just one question. If i have the same problem again and they cant call my, is this than visible in the log of adguard? The problem exist sometimes in a few months.
  11. G

Hello, No, I don't. It also happens when I'm not home. But can't reproduce it becourse it happens not often.
  12. G

Hello, I have the problem that sometimes if someone calls me, he or she get the message that my phone is off. But my phone is on. That is on my OnsPlus 8 Pro whit android 11, but was also happening on Android 10. I found the solution of the problem after my friend that has a iPhone, that had...
  13. G

Battery consumption

Hello, I always use AdGuard Premium on Android. Sins a few days I switched from Android to iOS. I can’t seem to find my answer, but can someone tell me how the battery consumption is when AdGuard is used? I have a iPhone 11pro max.
  14. G

Informant Sync problems

My battery died and the phone is away for repair. If it is back i will answer your question.
  15. G

Informant Sync problems

@Chinaski stealth mode on or off makes no difference. The problem only exist in VPN mode and not as local http proxy. Before I reported I was not rooted.