Recent content by Glassertje

1. G

i don't care about cookies filter

If i download in the chrome store i dont care about cookies plugin, i get no cookie message and go direct to the website. Thats why i ask if it is a filter error. But i shall make a report and explain that the filter in Adguard not working correct. Thank you for the help. Sorry if you don't...
  2. G

Thanks, after entering this i see the cookie message. Problem is, if i use the i don't care about cookie filter in chrome and not adguard, the websites is working and see no cookie message. Is it than still an error of is it another problem?
  3. G

Hello, If i add the i don't care about cookies filter into adguard, the websiter where is a cookies message don't work. No website, no cookie message. I have to disable adguard and click on accept cookie. If i delete the filter from adguard and add the same filter in Chrome/Firefox than i don't...
  4. G

2 Step verification

Looks like nobody cares about the security of this website, so please close this topic.
  5. G

Mozilla Firefox SSL Certificate

This is not the same issue. Everything was working as it should be.
  6. G

First of all, thank you for your answer. That it was normal, i did not know. Recourse i checked in Chrome when i saw it to look if it was normal. But i saw no message in Chrome, nothing. That's why i was confused and just to make sure everything was ok, i came here.
  7. G

Hello, Today i disabled SSL/TLS protocol filtering by Eset so it won't scan certifcates anymore. Now Adguard will do that, but in firefox i see by every https website: mozilla does not recognize this certificate issuer. It may have been added from your operating system or by an administrator...
  8. G

SSL Filter Conflict - ESET 12 and Adguard 7.0

Sorry not fixed. Setup is: Eset Internet Security, Windscribe browser plugin Chrome, Adguard latest nightly
  9. G

Tread on github is still open issue 960
  10. G

I have the same problem. I now use Chrome and antivirus is Windows Defender. If i load a page i see ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE for a second and than the page is loading. If i visit the page for the second time, the message is gone. Edit: I found the problem. I have Windscribe browser...
  11. G

High CPU when Windscribe browser plugin enabled

Here https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/issues/2712 says it is fixed but just test the nightly build but still high cpu when browser plugin is enabled I see there is a new issue opend
  12. G

High CPU when Windscribe browser plugin enabled

I'm glad that the developing continues, but after update i can't use the windscribe browser plugin anymore. Do you have a offline installer of Adguard 6?
  13. G

https://www.opensubtitles.org/nl

Ok, thank you. I will remove it.