Recent content by hong

1. H

Seems new Business opportunity arises in some DNS packet manipulate issued countries.

Current KCC(Censorship committee establishment by Former president Lee Myung Park that establishment right after he shutdown the administrative department of the IT, and he is in Jail now XD) press release are updated now...
  2. H

Seems new Business opportunity arises in some DNS packet manipulate issued countries.

Yesterday, South Korea's overseas line monopolistic ISP 'KT' is start to running a DNS packet Manipulation over Inspection Program in partial of they're lines. someone says it's just a undersea cable line or just a Equipment issues but Not sure to confirm. only we confirm is, Half of South...
  3. H

From today, firefox 64 officially start to support 'Encrypted SNI'

Enter to [about:config] [network.trr.mode] value to 2 if [network.trr.uri] is empty, change it to https://mozilla.cloudflare-dns.com/dns-query (or https://cloudflare-dns.com/dns-query if you want to) toggle [network.security.esni.enabled] to true after the Restart your Browser, you can check...
  4. H

Anyone experience [SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP]?

as i've rememberd.. DNSCrypt is non-standard types of DNS encryption and current reasonable less laterncy worldwide (Standard ways of)DNS encryption support DNS provider is Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 and Google 8.8.8.8 but Google doesn't support DNS over TLS and support DNS over Https only...
  5. H

btw, early implentation of DoH in FF61 was a critical broken level and it's quite fixed on current FF62 but implantation could be still incomplete in FF62. so if you want to test those (kind of highlevel secure)websites with using Cloudflare DoH & DoT from Web browsers, i suggest using multiful...
  6. H

yeah, checked it. it's 6.3 final already and certification works fine but still same issues on those sites. only my suspicious variable is using cloudflare's 'DNS over HTTPS' from Firefox 62. it's my settings on those. one of reasons i've using that early experimental way is my nation's...
  7. H

some archiving website like archive.is and archive.fo seems raise up they're secure level. on archive.is, seems current AG6.2's filter engine is partitial capability to access. on archive.fo, connection itself is unavariable. -Test Enviorment- Win10 17134.254 with Firefox 62.0 both on 64bit.
  8. H

2 Bugs on 'Korean Language' specific

Thx:D by the way, those Change means 'Tracking UI' Changes too? I Like Classic ABP style Funtional tracking GUI, but i think AdGaurds current 'UI for Tracking'is too inefficient. https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/some-problems.17887/ http://imgur.com/a/CK4MU i hope GUI for Tracking...
  9. H

you mean yesterday 3.0.113 updates? seems still cutting edge and linebreaking{} shows.. :oops:
  10. H

1. all wesites. I think Korean Language setting's got problem.
  11. H

1. Screen and Text Cut outed -Please, Test before Release. 2. Empty Text Space -Yeap. Either way, Quality Check...
  12. H

some problems

1.Can't Enter 'Filter Log'on Extension Icon. Context Menu(Right Click on Page) is only i can enter the filter log for detailed filtering. if some webpage block the right click method, it's easily block the AdGuard's Block Function. and yes, 'Block from this Webpage' button in icon is Useless...
  13. H

Element Problem and Future UI Change Option Request

Thx for Kindly Help to the Beginner! :D I'm turn off some Filters and Import my Filter set from My Old ABP Rule export. now seems fine to me, but element tracking/selection on AdGuard is still not sure.. :/ anyway, some of Korean Users Wrote AdGuard article on here...
  14. H

Element Problem and Future UI Change Option Request

sure i think that either. but element trace could be helpully solve that way when even tons of filters On? i'm keep satisfied on AdGuard's Performence. but if those many filters make issue on Performence of AdGuards, i'll turn thats off. :oops: Maybe I'm so Paranoid & Greedy? :p
  15. H

Adblock Plus now sells ads

when they talk about 'compromise point' few years before, i can't imagine these Legal issues are becoming more complicated. :( now days there's lots of competitor of ABP, so i guess those risky adventures future looks dim.