Recent content by Horus

1. H

From today, firefox 64 officially start to support 'Encrypted SNI'

Thing is why does it show that u use cloudflare dns while I assume that u are using adguard's? I have the same issue
  2. H

Widget suggestion for the Android app

I switched to the nightly built, one thing that I miss from the stable built is the dark widget with indicator in the bottom, please bring that back
  3. H

UPlay browser

thanks for the reply
  4. H

UPlay browser

The in-game overlay browser doesn't get the adblock nor the userscript (adguard assistant) https://uplay.ubisoft.com/ It works really well on steam browser
  5. H

A guide on how to setup DNS over TLS on windows 10?

Thanks, I adjusted Firefox to use that, also in Simple DNSCrypt turned out that I had to disable "only DNSSEC support" and "only without filters" to be able to choose the adguard resolvers. thanks! and please consider natively supporting TLS within the app in future so it can be all secured...
  6. H

thanks for the reply,I will recheck the list in DNSCrypt. I know that adguard supports over TLS that's why i was asking how can I enable that on windows.
  7. H

it is just because DNS-over-TLS is an established standard and now also Pie supports it natively. I tried Simple DNSCrypt but i didnt find adguard dns in their servers list. thanks also for the guide.
  8. H

I can't seem to find a guide to show how to use DNS over TLS for adguard, do i need a separate software or the windows app does it automatically?