Recent content by hyperexpert

1. H

prevent adguard's own ssl

Hi, is there a way to filter https but prevent adguard from inserting their own ssl?
  2. H

Weird Malaysian IP when using AdGuard DNS

Thank you for getting back to me. Do you mean this is a virtual internal IP? If so, this should be changed to an internal IP from the reserved internal subnets such as (10.0.0 or 192.0.0) to not confuse people and start doubting the product. Or ever better (and if possible) make it show the...
  3. H

Weird Malaysian IP when using AdGuard DNS

I have AdGuard Pro for iOS and when I turn on the DNS option and use any app to read my network information, they all report my DNS IP is 121.121.121.121 which shows somewhere in Malaysia. Even when I enter my own custom DNS, the DNS IP stays 121.121.121.121 I have turned AdGuard completely off...
  4. H

AdGuard blocking Windows Security "Select Certificate" window

So I tried all of these 3 suggestions and they all help bring the Windows Security window back! Obviously, I don't want to do the first 2, but adding the domain to HTTPS exclusions fixed it. I need to do some more testing in our enterprise environment. Thank you so much for the help. At least...
  5. H

Correct! I will try this again on Monday and report back. Don't have access to my work PC over the weekend.
  6. H

I had to uninstall Adguard on my computer because it is blocking Windows Security "Select Certificate" window on two of my PCs. Basically, we have MFA setup at work with either smart card certs or locally installed certs. When Adguard is installed and I try to log on, it completely blocks the...
  7. H

[Resolved] Engadget.com - Picture gallery view

Weird! Its doing this for me with all browsers! On two PCs. Both Windows 10
  8. H

This works now. However, pictures show smaller when ads are blocked. Screenshots below. Can that be fixed?
  9. H

AdGuard Pro - not working in Facebook app web browser

Makes sense! Hopefully you guys will find a work around soon :)
  10. H

Same problem on Home PC. Same filters, Windows 10 64Bit, Adguard 6.1.258.1302, Edge Browser
  11. H

What did I miss here? I thought I provided all the info required for this! I am using Windows 10 and this is happening with Edge. No extensions or other add-ons present Version and filters
  12. H

I am using Stealth mode. However, disabling that doesn't fix the problem. I am on Adguard 6.1.258.1302 on Windows 10
  13. H

AdGuard Pro - not working in Facebook app web browser

When using Facebook app and clicking on links to articles, Facebook opens the articles in its own built-in browser. Adguard does not block any ads in the built-in browser and just shows everything! Not sure if Twitter does the same too. It would be great if there is a way to filter that junk out...