Recent content by Jacquy

1. J

[Resolved]Trouble activating my key for 6 mobiles

Yes, I have done it several times, but nothing changes, what I did not do is reset my entire tablet, but I can not do that because I will lose everything. it's not normal to have this problem just for a license renewal.
  2. J

Hello, here I have 5 mobile devices recognized and register on my account, the sixth even after having reset it is still not recognized on my account Adguard.com, on my tablet Samsung gives me the message Premium (Oh! no) but I can activate it with premium features.
  3. J

What should I do please with my mobile license for 6 devices renewed for a year that I can not use any more, no more devices can pass in premium, in advance thank you Mobile license for 6 devicesValid until Sep 6, 2020
  4. J

Ok, it's done, I send by email yesterday
  5. J

I did all this on the first mobile device android he tells me that the application is already activated. On my account, I only have the display of my key number and the date Mobile license for 6 devicesValid until Sep 6, 2020 And I do not have any devices on the 6 and on the 6 devices I have no...
  6. J

I dissociated the 6 mobile devices android and reinstall adguard and impossible to activate them, I have a message telling me the product is already activate, this following a renewal for a year. I am really disappointed with the product to work a year and now impossible to have my key...