Recent content by jdpg2

1. J

[*] tweaktown.com paywall

I am sure you have to say that .. can someone send me the rules via pm? Thanks
  2. J

[*] tweaktown.com paywall

i have read recently issues around paywalls in the EU, but this site i believe is US based so any way around this one?
  3. J

Windows 10 build 17010 issues

Something has changed with windows build 17010 that is causing a conflict with Adguard. It hangs Edge and the task bar . Only way to recover is to uninstall adguard completely. BTW is is NOT the extension but the application that is causing the issue.
  4. J

Browser icon not showing blocked ads

So for those of us that use edge just going to stick with the desktop and assist as is today.
  5. J

Browser icon not showing blocked ads

I cant get integration mode to function, have had the desktop app for years.. I let it upgrade this morning and installed the browser extension (Edge on Win 10). All icons are green (extension, assistant and desktop app), no integration at all. Should I try a fresh install?
  6. J

App specific custom filters?

That's great news, it just feels like people might want to build rules that effect one specific app only. Appreciate you adding to the queue!
  7. J

AdGuard for Windows 10 Mobile

Given the universal app capabilities in Windows 10, will you make a version that runs on windows 10 mobile?
  8. J

App specific custom filters?

Maybe I missed this but does Adguard on Android support App specific custom firewall filters?
  9. J

Custom Filter Documentation?

Is there a custom filter doc or wiki with commands and formats? I want to block very specific urls