Recent content by Josephine Kelly

1. J

Disable Yearly Auto-Renewal of Yearly Subscription

Many thanks. It actually says cancel subscription which I took to mean to opt out of the program. Why do they have to make it so unclear and difficult? It doesn't make for trust which is foolish as the program is a good one which I would use continually, unless of course they hiked up the...
  2. J

Disable Yearly Auto-Renewal of Yearly Subscription

And after finding the credit card icon, it just takes me to another way to pay or to cancel the whole thing. I just want to cancel auto renewal so that I have a chance to say yes or no to it......
  3. J

Auto Renewal

I have just been auto renewed for this year with no prior notice, so I would really like to be asked next time, although I would have renewed anyway. I can see other answered questions as to how to cancel the subscription, but I just want to cancel the auto renewal. I wrote to Adguard with no...
  4. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

That's great and all is working now as I need it to be. I would like to thank you for staying with me until this was sorted and have told Adguard themselves that I received the needed help from the forum (certainly not from them, who only wanted screenshots etc which I found difficult). So...
  5. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Getting the hang of it now that the icon is there. The reinstall did the trick really. Is it best when using Assistant to click option to turn off filtering on a particular site permanently if I always want to make a donation whenever I purchase or just want to browse it, or I see the 30...
  6. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Some progress..... the icon has appeared on websites now and I have located it where I want it and can see it. So when I come on to a site where Adguard is blocking, then in left click Assistant, what option do I click to remove the block?
  7. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Some progress..... the icon has appeared on websites now and I have located it where I want it and can see it. So when I come on to a site where Adguard is blocking, then in left click Assistant, what option do I click to remove the block?
  8. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Sorry - meant Assistant is showing there and is ticked....
  9. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Thank you for your perseverance! I navigated to Extensions as your links showed and it is there and enabled (it was not there on the previous installation). So when I visit a retail site, what do I then do to bring up the option to exclude the blocker?
  10. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cookies, but still cannot get rid of the block. eg I go to any retail website which immediately asks if I wish to implement a charity contribution from the retailer (GiveasYouLive extension shows with a heart at the top of the browser). I click...
  11. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

I have never seen such a screen and wonder if it is missing from my program? How would you navigate to this?
  12. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Sorry, I am all at sea with this. Should I not see something called Adguard Assistant somewhere which is supposed to make it easy, or is this a separate extension of some sort which I have yet to install? Anyway there is an address for whitelist which is given out by GiveasyouLive which is...
  13. J

[Resolved]Whitelist

Just added a new extension which allows sites to make a donation to my selected charity when purchasing. This is GiveasYouLive and they have issued instructions how to whitelist for nearly all the ad blocking programs, ie Adblock, Adblock Plus etc, except Adguard for Windows (Chrome). When I...