Recent content by Kendell Robert Todd

1. Kendell Robert Todd

AdGuard Pro (just updated after a year) vs New AdGuard 3.0

I noticed that the AdGuard Safari Filter is tagged as obsolete in AdGuard 3.x. It's selected by default in AdGuard Pro. Is it truly obsolete?
  2. Kendell Robert Todd

What is it?

What is it?
  3. Kendell Robert Todd

Adguard 3.0 Premium System Wide Blocking

How do Pro users go about getting a free 6 month Premium sub? Edit: I sent a PM about this via the "contact us" option in the bottom of the home page.
  4. Kendell Robert Todd

AdGuard Road Map

I get a 404 error. Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice that I was clicking on the OP from 2016
  5. Kendell Robert Todd

How do Pro users request the free 6 month Premium sub? Also, does the system wide ad blocking feature require the sub to work? Does it work only with the custom DNS server function enabled? I own AG Pro, but haven't been using it to assign a DNS server. I'm also using the 1.1.1.1 app, which...
  6. Kendell Robert Todd

I'm still not sure of the differences in features between the two. Is that only when using DNS filtering?
  7. Kendell Robert Todd

I thought the system wide ad blocking was removed per Apple's policy. There have been changes since this thread was opened. What is the difference between Pro and in-app purchased Premium?
  8. Kendell Robert Todd

Malware Domains

What URL does Adguard use to pull Malware Domains updates?
  9. Kendell Robert Todd

[*] m.livehindustan.com - Anti adb [iOS]

What is this Adguard Content Blocker everyone is referring to? Do you mean the app itself, or am I missing a filter?
  10. Kendell Robert Todd

AdGuard Pro for iOS v1.1.0

I noticed the new "Adguard DNS Filter" that was included in the latest update. Does it function as an all-in-one solution for content blocking, making it unnecessary to enable the others?
  11. Kendell Robert Todd

AdGuard Pro for iOS v1.1.0

Please explain how the "fake" VPN works.
  12. Kendell Robert Todd

Question and an issue with AdGuard

What is the benefit to mobile ads filter? Do the other filters not include the same rules?
  13. Kendell Robert Todd

I think you misunderstood me. I was simply requesting advice about which filters should be enabled optimally.
  14. Kendell Robert Todd

I know this is an old thread, so I'm sorry if I should have created a new topic. I didn't see the original question actually answered. What are the optimal filters to enable in iOS, in general. Are the defaults sufficient?