Recent content by kevnjohn

1. kevnjohn

The truth behind VPN protection

Yes, I was saying that those VPNs which are located in the countries mentioned gets more trust from the users no matter the VPN service is free or paid. I know that almost every VPN keep "logs" and can share anytime with the security agencies of the country because VPN services have to follow...
  2. kevnjohn

Why you are using adblocker? Write your thoughts

Thank you so much for sharing the information.
  3. kevnjohn

Hidden SPY - How Naked are Users ? "Really"

Yes, you are right and I completely agree with you. Thanks.
  4. kevnjohn

Yes, I understand but actually people look for a specific software which can evade geographical restriction also provide security and privacy.
  5. kevnjohn

Adblock Plus now sells ads

Yes, but now I reinstalling it and hope the problem will resolved.
  6. kevnjohn

Yes, I know about the privacy protection module (Stealth Mode) within Adguard. but currently it does not have the features which allow users to evade geographical restriction.
  7. kevnjohn

I use YouTube, Vimeo and my platform is Windows and Mac.
  8. kevnjohn

Can Not Install AdGuard on Windows 10

Hope this Guide will help you in finding the solution. Try using the uninstall utility: https://adguard.com/en/how-to-delete-adguard.html#howForWindows Or https://adguard.com/en/adblock-adguard-edge.html
  9. kevnjohn

AdGuard for Android beta test

That's really amazing. I have decided to get an android beta version.
  10. kevnjohn

The truth behind VPN protection

In my opinion people show there more trust in those VPN providers that offers security and privacy in countries like the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia because the government agencies of these countries have complete authority and latest technology which monitors ever single user data perfectly.
  11. kevnjohn

Why you are using adblocker? Write your thoughts

I'm using Adguard because it blocks the adds specially over streaming.
  12. kevnjohn

I think Adguard needs to build a separate security software because these days security and privacy is the biggest issues for internet users. I know it requires time along with complete research plan.
  13. kevnjohn

Does anyone help me finding the most reliable solution to block Adds while streaming because whenever I stream any video the first thing that appears before the video are the adds so I actually want to get rid from them.