Recent content by Kluriah

1. K

Waiting for local.adguard.com

I think I can answer for the OP. I use the Nightly channel and updated to 6.3 before reporting the same problem with FF 51-52.x ESR. So the answer to Boos question is no. Still have to keep that setting unchecked.
  2. K

Please add these filters

So are coming to android or not?
  3. K

Firefox ESR problem

Looks like I perhaps gave this thread wrong title. I saw the later thread. Going to try the tray icon setting. I wish I had gotten the same kind of helpful replies.
  4. K

Firefox ESR problem

I just reinstalled the certificate. Cache is deleted when I exit the browser. This problem happens only with esr BTW. No other browser at all.
  5. K

Please add these filters

Three Fanboy fillters: Anti facebook, anti third party fonts and enhanced tracking list. They are in windows version, so can they be included in Android version as well?
  6. K

Firefox ESR problem

I have this problem using FF ESR when Aguard is on. It is that randomly webpages takes about ten minutes to load. During all that time the status line says "transferring data from local.adguard.com. Reloading the page gives me it immediately. This is especially problematic when filling out...
  7. K

Does AdGuard make apps bypass the firewall?

Thanks for the tip about the beta. After uninstalling the fw and installing the beta I noticed a new firewall category in the settings. Now the ads in the apps is gone. The placeholders is still there though. This leads me to think that all connections out are allowed and the incoming ads are...
  8. K

The apps are norwegian apps named Mattilbud and Etilkbud. They have begun showing ads again. RE:member and Coop Mastercard don`t show ads as such, but they may spread personal info to ad networks. I have the NoRoot firewall. With that I was able to stop their connections to the ad networks...
  9. K

I have some apps which do show ads normally. I had tamed them with my firewall, but after activating Adguard in manual proxy mode they show adds again. My firewall say they connect to Amazon to get them SSL.
  10. K

Thunderbird cant connect to my ISP emai account

The connection problems with Tbird seems to have solved itself. The browser errors was solved by following the instructions. Thank you both
  11. K

Thank you for your answers. No, I have not added it for filtering. Still I have not been able to use it with my ISP email. It stopped connecting around the time installed Adguard There have been no certificate errors after i reinstalled Adguard. What do you think can have happened to Paypal?
  12. K

Hi I am a new user from Admuncher. After I installed Adguard I got certificate errors on several HTTPS sites. Paypal was (and still is) badly damaged. It seems like no scripts are working since Paypal pages are just white with text and links. Uninstalling the stable and reinstalling the...