Recent content by ks5z3tit6h

1. ks5z3tit6h

AdGaurd Open Source

I need this software to be open source. I need to be calm. I need to sleep in peace
  2. ks5z3tit6h

Adguard Blocking My Login To Banking Website

But it's not goodbye, it's a: see you soon
  3. ks5z3tit6h

I will be honest. I also don't use Adguard for mac. I opted for a DNS with ad blocker, I'm fine.
  4. ks5z3tit6h

I really don't know what else to say friend. adguard is a simple locking tool, don't look for the cat's fifth leg. Do not use any blockers and that's it. Maybe the problem is causing your banking website.
  5. ks5z3tit6h

Reinstall macOS Reinstall AdGuard Done!
  6. ks5z3tit6h

Right. The problem is that he doesn't understand. It is surely another problem that has nothing to do with AdGuard.
  7. ks5z3tit6h

If you need to make a bank transaction, then simply do this: -Chrome and Edge stink in terms of privacy. -Firefox is somewhat unstable and consumes too much battery. So, if you are concerned about security and privacy, use the browser: https://iridiumbrowser.de Remember that any ad blocker...
  8. ks5z3tit6h

Your solution is this: 1) Use Safari, Apple reinforced security and also optimization. Microsoft Edge still lacks updates. 2) Use AdGaurd for Mac only. AdGuard for Mac + AdGuard for Safari is not required. It will make websites break. 3) Activate the function: do not filter websites with...
  9. ks5z3tit6h

AdGuard standalone is consuming power all the time

tal vez eliminar algunos filtros no tan importantes, extensión de protección
  10. ks5z3tit6h

[Resolved]Problem uninstalling Adguard

Solved. I restored the Kext cache: sudo kextcache --clear-staging Thanks for the answer.
  11. ks5z3tit6h

[Resolved]Problem uninstalling Adguard

Uninstalling Adguard leaves these files and they cannot be deleted.