Recent content by lanesra36

1. L

[AdGuard for Windows] AdGuard 6.0 Release candidate

Have you had any adguard installed on your device before? If so windows thinks it's already installed Happened to me twice now Reg cleaners and program uninstallers leave many traces behind in the reg I had to do it by using the last post in this forum entry...
  2. L

Not able to install it any further on Windows 10 x64

Use the last post in this forum entry to rectify your problem This exactly happened to me http://forum.adguard.com/showthread.php?6887-AdGuard-6-0-67-364-Beta-cannot-install/page2
  3. L

AdGuard 6.0.67.364 Beta cannot install

Same happens to me Waiting for answer Report number [#NDL-804-80914]
  4. L

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.67.364

Yes this has happened to me updating in win 10 Tried everything but no success Been told to do a manual uninstall I like I tried that and they did not work too
  5. L

Impossible to install any version

Hi After trying to update 6 beta from 6. 52 that did not work i can now not install any version Done many uninstalls, reg cleans, reboots and system restores On new installs asks where to install but then goes to finish Only files found in windows package Will not let any more installs as...
  6. L

No blocking at all

Hi Re installed adguard on to my rooted tablet Was using VPN Now using manual proxy using 127.0.0.1 Port 8080 Adguard sayes filtering done through wi-fi No ads block at all Help please
  7. L

Can not reinstall

Hi Removed because it locked up and tried to re-install but using standard installation folder appears in program files but sayes empty Using msi sayes already install Remove it using windows uninstall and revo removes but still can not install even restarting after uninstall Thanks