Recent content by LeatherNeck

1. L

ESPN (Radio) Stops Playing

Sounds good to me. Just let me know. Thanks for all the help.
  2. L

Successful reproduction of issue just now listening to live stream of The Dan Lebatard show. ESPN was enabled in adguard, stream started playing normal as they were in middle of a segment, as soon as segment ended and commercial started the stream stopped and trying to play gave me toast msg in...
  3. L

While listening to a live radio show, whenever they go to commercial\ad break the audio completely stops. If you try to hit the "play" button I get what is shown on the attached screenshot. I just tried a podcast, but couldn't reproduce the issue either, which now that I think about it kinda...
  4. L

Thank you, Avatar! I'll keep an eye out for the resolution, and in the meantime disable Adguard for that app. Thanks again for the help all, and continued development of a great app!
  5. L

My apologies, I should have been more specific with the issue. Yes, the audio stops on commercial break (as intended and desired), but fails to restart when commercials are over.
  6. L

I do not have any user filters. Under "Ad Blocker", the defaults are selected » English, Spyware, Social Media Fileter, and Mobile Ads Filter. This is the app I'm referring to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.espn.score_center&hl=en I don't know if it will help, but the url...
  7. L

Good Evening All, Happy user of AdGuard here. Just wanted to report that when using the ESPN app and while listening to either live radio or a podcast, whenever they go to a commercial break the audio always stops playing. If I disable AdGruard for the app the audio continues to play just...