Recent content by Lee88

1. L

Youtube quality problems

Hello, Just to let you know I'm not facing this issue anymore. I re-installed windows to one of the latest build. I guess there must have been some corruption in my previous account. You could now close this thread. Apologies for thinking Adguard was responsible.
  2. L

Youtube quality problems

Hi, I just tried the youtube userscript and it works. All videos play at the Highest resolution, but the only thing is it's complicated for me, lots of settings but I could manage that for now I guess so thank you. Maybe the fault is coming from youtube with lowering quality but only found it...
  3. L

Youtube quality problems

I use the HTML5 player.
  4. L

Youtube quality problems

Hi, thanks for your response! Sorry, allow me to correct my mistakes as I did more testing after I made that post. 1) I saw a forum on youtube in which some users were complaining about their videos quality reducing on it's own. 2) Easylist works, I by mistake forgot to click continue filtering...
  5. L

Youtube quality problems

Hello, I'm not an expert or a tech so would try my best to explain the problem I'm having as I find it odd nobody else made a report, hopefully I'm not the only one facing this. The English filter of Adguard when enabled is lowering youtube quality playback and it's getting frustrating. The...
  6. L

[*] Xhamster.com [NSFW]

I spoke with an admin from the site and apparently it has a bug lately so I guess it wasn't really Adguard's fault as I imagined. They are working on it and the problem had to do with the invite button on the site broken and messages not popping up unless ads were enabled (Adguard protection...
  7. L

[*] Xhamster.com [NSFW]

Hi again, Sorry to bring this topic back up as I know it got resolved but doesn't still seem to be the case with xhamster.com Adguard is still giving me problems when protection is enabled. When protection is disabled the site works flawlessly. I have problems navigating the site when it comes...
  8. L

[Resolved] Adult site, adguard blocking

Thank you so much for the fast response! It works now.
  9. L

[Resolved] Adult site, adguard blocking

I'm having problems login in xhamster.com ; I'm a member and everytime I click the login button it won't go through. I tried a trick disabling and re-enabling adguard's protection once logged in but couldn't even send or read messages on the site or logout, once again because Adguard Is stopping...