Recent content by lexvo

1. L

I have < 50000 rules but still get an error

Recently I keep getting an error "Filters cannot be loaded into Safari. Try to clear your rules and the whitelist, or change the set of used filters". I also noticed my filters aren't updated since September. 1) I didn't change anything in the rules or filters, why do I get this error when it...
  2. L

Filter for email tracking pixels?

Thank you! I understand that there are many different email trackers, applying filters will be a lot of work. But it is good to know that there are email tracking filters in the Spyware filter. Saves me work trying to make my own filters :)
  3. L

Filter for email tracking pixels?

Cris, I know this is an old thread, but did you manage to do some email tracking filtering? I'd like to do the same and maybe you have some experience to share :)
  4. L

Adguards English filter and Easylist filter, overlap?

Thank you for your quick reply! Yes, the content blocking limit was one of the reasons I am looking into these filters. Good to know these are overlapping.
  5. L

Adguards English filter and Easylist filter, overlap?

I read that the Adguard English filter is originally based on the Easylist filter. Does this mean that these two filters are (for the largest part) overlapping? I now have both filters enabled, but maybe that isn’t necessary.