Recent content by LightSpectra

1. L

"Always-on VPN" in Android 7

Android 7 Nougat has a new feature that allows you to always keep your VPN on, i.e. never connect to the Internet without it. This interests me because when I'm on a train that goes underground and back out, sometimes my cellular data comes back and the app I'm using loads some ads before...
  2. L

How to remove AdGuard certificate from Firefox on Android

I can confirm that clearing your app data and cache will remove the certificate. Unfortunately that also wipes out all your bookmarks and extensions, but I can restore from Firefox Sync. Thanks for the help. I will put in a feature request to Mozilla for some way to manage your Firefox on...
  3. L

Thank you for responding. Doesn't that remove it from the Android register, but not Firefox's particular register? (I am going by the button in Adguard that says "Firefox-based browsers ignore system certificates and their own certificate storage. Tap to install certificate into the browser"...
  4. L

Hello all, I installed the Adguard root certificate into Firefox for Android in order to filter HTTPS connections. I am currently trying to debug a problem I am having though. Is there a way to remove the certificate without completely uninstalling Firefox? Thank you