Recent content by madonnaragu

1. M

Can't switch Twitter profiles with AdGuard enabled

Hi there, I'm afraid this would expose too much of my personal data. If you log into Twitter with two accounts on any desktop browser and have AdGuard for Windows enabled, can you switch Twitter profiles?
  2. M

Can't switch Twitter profiles with AdGuard enabled

On Twitter, you can be logged in with 2 different profiles at once. With AdGuard enabled, it's impossible to switch between these. If I disable AdGuard, switching works just fine.
  3. M

AdGuard for Android breaks my WiFi?

Is there anything I can try in the meantime while waiting to hear back from the developers? AdGuard not working reminds me of how much I hate ads! :)
  4. M

Thank you! I did that a few days ago, waiting to hear back.
  5. M

Could someone please help? :(
  6. M

I tried to install AdGuard on a new device. However, activating AdGuard breaks my WiFi. It stops working/loading anything. The only way to get it to work is to uninstall AdGuard AND delete the certificate it installed. This does not affect my mobile data, just WiFi. I have tried uninstalling...
  7. M

AdGuard - how to block Google one-tap log in prompts?

AdGuard does not seem to block Google one-tap (log in with Google pop-up on 3rd party websites). Is there a way to fix that? More info: https://superuser.com/questions/1413748/disable-login-with-google Thanks!