Recent content by medinauta

1. M

AdGuard & NordVPN tunnel

Last version on the AppStore is 1.3.0, Am I missing something?
  2. M

App and adguard DNS question

Update: Left work and as stated before, switched from Wifi to Cellular data and connection was VERY slow, Adguard DNS website status said I wasn’t using their DNS although everything was connnected both in VPN settings and in Adguard. Turned it OFF/ON and all good on Cellular, got home, switched...
  3. M

Both Gym and work Wifi have website restrictions maybe it has to do with it. Will check if happen the same when returning home tonight after it switches from Cellular to my home Wifi.
  4. M

Yes, That is still happening, seems like it’s when Adguard DNS is active and then switch to a Wi-Fi connection from Cellular and viceversa. It didn’t happen from home Wifi to cellular when left this morning, it was working fine at home and when left it switched to cellular with no problem...
  5. M

I believe the AdGuard DNS server uses the “Simplified Domain Names” filter, which is composed by several other filters (English filter, Social media filter, Spyware filter, Mobile ads filter, EasyList and EasyPrivacy). Personally, I have some filters ON, for Safari cosmetic sake too so it also...
  6. M

Update to v1.3.0 worth it?

Try to uninstall and install Adguard again. Last 2 days I had the same problem, yesterday was awfully slow, after installing it again last night and manually adding the AdGuard DNS servers it’s working as it should, no lag at all, working in mobile data AND is blocking in-app ads.
  7. M

Update to v1.3.0 worth it?

I have the same issue, connection using the Adguard DNS it’s REALLY slow to the point that I need to go to the App and turn off the PRO feature. It makes the App Store be blank and never load any content or if it does can’t find an app or doesn’t update anything, Apple Maps also is blank, same...