Recent content by Menalix

1. M

plugin vs desktop

Do I need to have the browser plugin installed or is the adguard desktop client sufficient?
  2. M

[Resolved] komplett.dk

https://www.komplett.dk/ The spyware filter, cleans out a lot on their pages even though its legit content to see their products they are selling
  3. M

AdGuard, interupting with Visual Studio Debugging

NOD32 got it fixed by disabling SSL/TLS filtering, as I saw another guy had to do the same with Kaspersky I guess I'll leave this here for google/forum searches (I know from my own software community, thats a good idea, to prevent the same questions): Visual Studio 2015, Error: "The address is...
  4. M

That made VS debugging work, but a lot of web-pages on my chrome-browser is getting ERR_CONNECIOTN_RESET error, adguard is one of them as an example, so I had to re-disable the wfp driver. Might have something to do with my anti-virus ESET NOD32 would be my guess? You know of a fix for that too ?
  5. M

Then it works perfectly fine. Then feel pleased to ask me questions that I cand do to help you counter the problem, I have good technical understanding on WinOS internals :) !
  6. M

Yes happens with both x86 and x64 and AnyCompile (which is x64 on my pc)
  7. M

Adguard version: 6.1.258.1302 Visual Studio Community 2015, Version: 14.0.25431.01 x86 or x64, doesn't matter, when I press (start) for dedugging, I get the error immidiately, even though the debug build is build witthout errors, running the program in release mode works fine though. This is...
  8. M

For some reason when using Adguard with my PC. I can not use my debugger on my pc for software development. VS will throw this error: "The address is not valid for this context." When trying to debug my project, what can I do? For now I have uninstalled Adguard, but well I paid for it and like...