Recent content by mrkgbr

1. M

Can't send or upload pictures on facebook (safari)

Disabled, but did not help. Restarted safari too. Only works when I add www.facebook.com to "Setting/Network/HTTPS filtering protocol" exception.
  2. M

I added the rule (attached), but did not help. Any idea? Thank you in advance!
  3. M

After I have to choose a file (picture) to share. I choose the file, then the loading icon appears but the upload never finish. Almost the same thing happens in messenger panel, except there is no loading icon, it shows the picture but never deliver (empty circle marking). After refreshing the...
  4. M

Can't change the language, sorry.
  5. M

"Setting/Network/HTTPS filtering protocol" was turned on. If I add facebook.com or completely turn it off then everything works fine. I don't know why, but it blocks the file sending and upload.
  6. M

I use the default filters (as installed), I don't have any custom/personal filter. I have Hungarian filter by default as well. I will reinstall it and post the filter list if it helps. Tried to reinstall it, with different setting, but didn't help.
  7. M

Hello, I've been experiencing some issues with AdGuard. If I turn it off then I can post, upload or send images on facebook.com. I had to delete AdGuard because of this. I can't send pictures to my friends or upload pictures to marketplace. Is there any options/solution for this problem? I...