Recent content by Nameless

1. N

Threat Blocked...

Seems sorted now thanks guys :)
  2. N

Threat Blocked...

Adguard Browsing Security Module has blocked a request to a potentially dangerous website. URL: https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net There are other urls that have been blocked too all to do with fb, my computer is making the threat blocked sound every few seconds. Images and videos are not...
  3. N

Microsoft Alert (Fake)

Hey Vasily its on the pixsense/imagespicey websites (same company) i have emailed them about it but of cause they ignore the email. I use Sandboxie for added protection.
  4. N

Microsoft Alert (Fake)

Hey guys anyway to block one of these fake microsoft alert bs things? What happens is the page loads you get audio "your computer has been infected.." then they spam code to slow the browser down (stop it after a while) i did contact the siter admins but, seems they dont give a shit - .- id put...
  5. N

Google Opinion Rewards

So yesterday i remembered i did not have Google Opinion Rewards installed and i like the free cash for apps, so i installed it got to the setup process (Next, Next, Next... "Error please try again later") i tried three times all with the same results. I thought well im having issues with Youtube...
  6. N

YouTube issues

I have been getting this too, i will try and remember to start my logging next time it happens.
  7. N

[Resolved] 1337x.to

Aaah ok thought because i had updates they were ready thanks Alex :D
  8. N

[Resolved] 1337x.to

Still ads on my end... Disabled Blaz's code, updated adguard filters went to 1337x.to chose a random tv show clickd on an image.. ad. Tried another show randomly clicked on page, ad. for example this page: https://1337x.to/torrent/2283247/Twin-Peaks-2017-HDTV-x264-EP08-By-ExYu-Subs-HC/ i...
  9. N

[Resolved] 1337x.to

Hi Blaz! Thanks for that, i have copied and pasted your code into my filter rules and now i get no popup/under when i left click. In fact nothing happens anywhere, but can now right click > open new tab which is better :)
  10. N

[Resolved] 1337x.to

These guys have recently added popups onto their website and because im crap at writing my own filters plus i can not figure out how to stop it even with element inspector im at a loss so, can you kind guys figure it out for me? :rolleyes: Here is a page that it all starts to happen...
  11. N

Windows 10 and Firefox (adguard not working)

I hate you avatar *looks at the it rowed picture* haha Yeh i dunno, anyway its sorted and i still love the program much better than a browser addon so thanks for the hard work you guys put into it./
  12. N

Seems to be sorted now, i just had to restart my computer.
  13. N

Hey Avatar. No icon or blocking in Firefox. All adguard settings are default other than me adding filters. Like i said edge seems to be fine got the icon and blocking checked on Google.com (saw the icon) now using edge for youtube to block ads as i type. Installed apps so far: Spybot Anti...
  14. N

Hey folks long time no speak. I just installed Windows 10 and Adguard (and its firefox certificate) and, yeh its not working any ideas what i need to do? I checked Edge and the icon is in the bottom right for that so i dunno...
  15. N

Stealth Mode

Is there anyway to tell stealth mode to ignore certain sites? I noticed i got issues logging into Battlefield 4 this link to be precise (loads up my favorite servers) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/gate/?returnUrl=|bf4|servers|favourites|pc| With stealth-mode enabled: The page isn't...