Recent content by Nelson

1. Nelson

Adguard no install

Hello everyone and good morning, well I'm a systems analyst and programmer (currently using Windows 10) so when I'm working with software that for some reason might look like a virus or something for that reason I no longer I have been using anti-vivus for over 20 years is for me just a matter...
  2. Nelson

Adguard no install

Hello everyone Admin and Moderators I as a self-taught developer I humbly report to all of you that I finally discovered the problem that was causing the non-installation of this wonderful program that was centered on the following: all Windows systems from version 8 I have custom to customize...
  3. Nelson

Adguard no install

Hi anyone Who can try to solve my problem? I search this log who know if help for something
  4. Nelson

Adguard no install

Hi vasily well I don't have only some years working with computer's (I use PC since IBM Intel 8086) no one day so I think that I have at least some experience so when I speak NO install is clear then how to I can remove something if I don't can install? but anyway I try your tool and simple...
  5. Nelson

Adguard no install

^no one oh! my God :(
  6. Nelson

Adguard no install

Hi @ all well I make fresh install of Windows 10 with no issues then I decided make install of Adguard v.6.2.437.2171.exe as I always make and no issues before; in this time for some very strange reason when I click on executable NOTHING happen!!!still I already try get by Adguard website stub...