Recent content by NIGHTZNERO

1. NIGHTZNERO

Separating Actions Firstparty App etc.

Helloz! I have a issue with making a rule. How could I separate actions, for example I want to make a url @@||ads.brave.com and make it first party and for specific app. There is any dependence,order of how to use it? And also find a difference between , and | How rule should looks like...
  2. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

awc stands for @@$removeparam=awc So the dclid mean @@$removeparam=dclid Right?
  3. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

Ok, I luv u @Blaz, i asked a Dandelion if he could makes a rules but if they unblock all trackers on that specific sites I guess I will do my own so the same goes but from ZEN to Revolut sites. Here is a sample of site and the same rules or have to add something else ? Cashback link -> Normal...
  4. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

For more sites, rather than disable it for everything I have a question how connect few sites to one rule? If I have like 15sites I have to all of them one by one add with those 4 rules? Or same as modifications I can separate sites with " , " ? Edit: with that rules i can disable previous rules...
  5. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

The site should like this : pyszne.pl/?utm_content=directlink&zanpid=12109_1660862869_883c4a3df1f95272bd521af07534211e&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=cps&utm_campaign=CM_P_AW_POL_PL_[ENGM]_[OTHR]_[745099]_PERFDIS&awc=12109_1660862869_883c4a3df1f95272bd521af07534211e Instead of pyszne.pl
  6. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

Now I got diff url,and as before works fine (strings after links was untouched) that now its opening normal site. Can You check it for me please ? The rules has been added and still are in whitelist on dns server Link
  7. NIGHTZNERO

forum.xyz.com / graph.facebook / Stealth mode

Yeah,noticed that too, nvm then (for now hah)
  8. NIGHTZNERO

Site is nsfw so I warn and the script is not always activated,dunno its cause of server response or else. Forum -> Site
  9. NIGHTZNERO

Ok,if I will have more time to properly check it I gonna do that but if it's just simply work as i said,what rule/s should i use to block xyz.com and unblock forum.xyz.com For now i use @@||forum.xyz.com^$important ||xyz.com but I m still redirectioned to xyz site with ofc error cuz site is...
  10. NIGHTZNERO

Hello ADG Family! Right now I come with 3 separate questions about creating a rules 1. I want to go "forum.xyz.com" but after period of time I m automatically transfered into "xyz.com". Can I use any modificators like $replace or $popup(before I forgot to say,when I open forum xyz,I m...
  11. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

I m using my own ADG DNS Server,not default,or just switch to non filtering for time to add rules and then back to main? I know that I can use a non filtering option,or just disabling a ADG,but well...I would like to more whitelist them rather than using a non filter version. If You don't mind...
  12. NIGHTZNERO

Unblocking ZEN Cashback

Hello ADG Family, I come with question to unblocking tracking from ZEN links. As You (now) know I m using ZEN Bank,to get cashback to my account i have to open special link (here is sample - Link). ADG With my filters blocks that I can't even open that link and have to use vpn(or just disable...
  13. NIGHTZNERO

Question about "branch.io"

Only in ADG DNS,in direct apk there is no way to change it
  14. NIGHTZNERO

Question about "branch.io"

nvm,I found its caused by Spotify
  15. NIGHTZNERO

[*] forum.release-apk.com

I long time ago skip this forum xuz was tired of everytime disabling adg. Nothing change in past half years seems for me. As it was broken its still does