Recent content by nospame

1. nospame

[Resolved] Paypal Fishing

Thing is. I'm not in Russia. Strangely it is fixed. I'm back to using Adguard DNS and Adguard Safari Extension filter. Strangely too another page I was visiting (but not logging) was Localbitcoins.net. If I changed the country (to look at offers) to let's say, Netherlands, it showed some menus...
  2. nospame

[Resolved] Paypal Fishing

I try to open paypal.com and it sends me to paypal.com/ru/home Im concerned about using Adguard Extension (for Safari, macOS). *Actually it is Adguard DNS who might be doing it. I uninstalled Adguard extension.
  3. nospame

Youtube Replaying Videos

When I open a youtube video, it plays for 2 seconds (aprox) and then it reload the video. Happens with AdGuard Safari extension. Doesn't happen with Adguard for Mac. MacOS High Sierra Macbook Pro (mid 2014) Filters: English Spyware Social Media Annoyances Safari AdBlock Warning Removal
  4. nospame

TouchPal keyboard

No I don't. Having to set a fake VPN would be a problem since I already use one for work.
  5. nospame

TouchPal keyboard

How is that possible if I can't modify Adguard DNS? As for Adguard for Mobile Safari, it won't make a difference since touchpal (or most other keyboards) has full access. Disabling full access makes touchpal useless (no skins nor different languages).
  6. nospame

TouchPal keyboard

Is there a filter to block transfers so we could use keyboards like TouchPal (I'm on iOS)? The keyboard is way ahead of competition but they prefer to mine data instead of charging for the app. I use AdGuard DNS and AdGuard for Mobile Safari. I wrote two words and the app used 5kb (measured...
  7. nospame

[AdGuard DNS] Beta

I'm going to change my parents DNS router configuration to use Adguard's. Is it going to continue to work when it goes out of beta? Should I be concerned about them losing their internet access?
  8. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

The problem disappeared by itself. I guess the problem was with my shitty ISP. I was having problems with many websites. I was being redirected to CloudFlare constantly. I thought it could be my computer but that was not the case. AdGuard is working great. If you can, delete the thread since...
  9. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

Yes. The page doesn't load. I have to wait around 5 sec. Then reloading the page, it opens normally.
  10. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

Another problem is opening brave.com. Those problems happen only in Safari.
  11. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

It is happening again. I realised the same happens opening scribd.com Could it be something related to wikipedia's donation banner?
  12. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

Safari 9.1.1 OS X Yosemite Strangely, it is working properly now.
  13. nospame

Wikipedia [OS X]

Every time I have to open a wikipedia page, the page doesn't load. If I wait ~5 seconds and reload the page, I can see it properly. What is happening?
  14. nospame

Mackeeper

I was expecting Adguard to block websites completely like HOST blocker. Another typical address to block is doubleclick.net. When you open it, it redirects to doubleclickbygoogle.com. Another address with redirects is livejasmin.com. If a popup open that address, it will load content. Adding...
  15. nospame

Modern Content Blocker

Good to know! I'll continue using the app which is awesome. Cheers!