oldgreg's latest activity

• O
    If you enable the browser extension, you can get by that with the pause -for-30 seconds button. (Screen shot is from Safari)
    • a-.jpg
  • O
    oldgreg reacted to Bakj's post in the thread Mac Monterey 12.3.1 with Sad Sad.
    I’ve just installed AdGuard for Mac, running Monterey and already have had to wipe everything, reinstall Monterey and restore drôle Time...
  • O
    After I have to choose a file (picture) to share. I choose the file, then the loading icon appears but the upload never finish. Almost...
  • O
    oldgreg reacted to AdGuardAndy's post in the thread Mac Monterey 12.3.1 with Like Like.
    Hey oldgreg, I saw your exported settings and tried them... Still no luck. Really appreciate your suggestion though. I've completely...
  • O
    oldgreg reacted to AdGuardAndy's post in the thread Mac Monterey 12.3.1 with Like Like.
    I'm still having issue.... I double checked SIP was enabled, but still have the same issue. When Adguard is enabled in 'Network...
  • O
    oldgreg left a message on AdGuardAndy's profile.
    My settings, as offered on the forum. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh9ock2seohqxiu/AdGuard_20220422021805.adguardsettings?dl=0
  • O
    oldgreg replied to the thread Mac Monterey 12.3.1.
    @AdGuardAndy I have Proton VPN -- no issues that I am aware of. I have a different machine -- 4 core 2017 iMac Retina 5K 48GB RAM...
  • O
    :D Seems like adguard 2.8.0 came out after this line was started. I have installed that and none of the issues I had are present. I...
  • O
    oldgreg reacted to rony925's post in the thread AdGuard not running with Like Like.
    On Big Sur 11.6.5 .AdGuard v 2.7.0.1094 release (CL-1.8.276, DNS-1.6.72) If your cannot start the AdGuard then do the following: Open...
  • O
    So far, it's good. It's Safari specific, instead of doing the entire web connection (I think that the paid version does that ). I don't...
  • O
    I am going to try the free App Store version called "AdGuard for Safari"
    • AG4Safari.jpg
  • O
    Hey Sarge, AdGuard is a complex product. How have you got it set up? in particular preferences->network thanks
  • O
    oldgreg reacted to Cb Fiskekatten's post in the thread Mac Monterey 12.3.1 with Like Like.
    Hi there, Is it true, that Adguard ain't working since you have updated from 12.3 to 12.3.1? Cause after I did a clear reinstall of my...
  • O
    Not working for me also. Browsing basically hangs. nslookup or ping from terminal has no response. Adguard VPN in system...
  • O
    It started with NO web access until I started Adguard-- and went down hill from there. I looked in the support pages and founds lots...