Recent content by oldsarge

1. oldsarge

What does Pro/Premium offer over the free version?

No license for the free version from the App Store if it is still available. But the version you are using is a paid version with na expiration date unless you subscribe. I honestly cannot tell you what the paid version has that the free version does not have.BUT here is an old link that may...
  2. oldsarge

Ads In Weatherbug

I reckon I will leave things as they are. Thanks.
  3. oldsarge

I paid for three a few years ago. Real satisfied. I believe the 14 day trial will end and then you have to subscribe to keep it going or go with the free basic version. Personally, I would jump on the discount. Not a lot of money but a lot of protection. And the discount ends in a day or so.
  4. oldsarge

Good question. I have the Lifetime Standard and never considered what one had that the other did not have. Going to check it out. UPDATE: I did not see any pro/premium. So I reckon I have what is available. Works very well.
  5. oldsarge

Ads In Weatherbug

I sure wish the AG administrators/moderators would stop sending email notifications of a reply that they, AG admin/moderators, obviously deleted due to content. Hopefully they also banned the poster. Pretty annoying to get a couple of emails with essentially the same embedded links to who knows...
  6. oldsarge

Ads In Weatherbug

Thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated and thanks for the link!
  7. oldsarge

Independent Newspaper Add Blocker Detected

I visit a BBQ forum daily and hit the pause adguard tab at the bottom; not the 30 second pause. Now each time I visit the forum, pause is automatic. Works like a charm. When I leave the forum, AG kicks in as normal. I also pay a subscription fee for certain news sites since I use them regularly.
  8. oldsarge

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

Good to hear.
  9. oldsarge

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

Maybe one of the experts will come along and provide better help/advice. Go to members and send a PM to Chinaski or Booberry and maybe they can help you. Include a link to your posting.
  10. oldsarge

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

Here are the settings for extension. I don't tinker with them and all is fine:
  11. oldsarge

AdGuard for Mac, version 2.8.0

2.8.0.1133 successfully installed.
  12. oldsarge

AdGuard for Mac, version 2.8.0

Chinaski - I reckon I will look for and install the update! Thanks much!!
  13. oldsarge

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

Nothing fancy.
  14. oldsarge

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

No problems here.
  15. oldsarge

seen ads on youtube

No ads on my end. All is well. I tend to view how to videos for woodworking and reviews on tools and bbq equipment.