Recent content by philibeur

1. philibeur

[Fixed] Warning, crash with the last nightly

Crash with the last nightly reported in GitHub. The crash occurs each time the browser is launched, otherwise no crash. I use the last MS Edge. Edit: It seems to be fixed with this test build. Edit2.Fixed with the newly nightly.
  2. philibeur

Adguard is Amazing

Hello, it's nice to see a message from a satisfied user, good year.
  3. philibeur

modul/rcd-right-click-disabler/js/rcd-disabler.js

Hello, if you are on chrome or edge, you can use this addon, i use this for many years.
  4. philibeur

Thank's at the AdGuard Team for your job on the nightly version

Thank's at the AdGuard Team for your job on the nightly version during this year with all was happening. Thank's too for the responsiveness to our requests. Good year 2021 in advance.
  5. philibeur

Is this DNS leak?

Hello, i have tested all DNS use in Adguard, and always the same result, i think, than you can't trust this site and other DNS leak test, they just want to sell vpn or make money with ads for vpn. The only one who have correct result for my parameters is this site. In addition, on DNS leak test...
  6. philibeur

How do I stop the nightlies?

I'm on windows: (I put my version in German for you)
  7. philibeur

Go in General menu. Sorry i can't read and write German language.
  8. philibeur

Block YouTube Ads.

Yes, and SkyTube use the NewPipe system but with more option, but it seems than when one works the other not and vice versa.
  9. philibeur

Block YouTube Ads.

And me, SkyTube Extra, NewPipe.
  10. philibeur

Go to settings and in the right panel you find: UPDATE CHANNEL and in the box below, you can choose the type of the update you want.
  11. philibeur

No longer blocking YouTube ads?

Hello, you can read this tread for more details.
  12. philibeur

Ads during videos

Refresh. I translated and corrected. Effectively, sorry.
  13. philibeur

Ads during videos

When I had the same problem, with youtube, there was nothing to do, then it left as it came, probably tests before the big launch. If this really bothers you, you can test other AD-blockers even if the general opinion is in this forum, is against. For more info, look this topic.
  14. philibeur

Ads during videos

Apart from other apps, extensions AD-blocker and antivirus, I can't see it. But, Google work hard for bypass AD-blocker.
  15. philibeur

Ads during videos

I have view all the videos from the start at the end.