Recent content by Phonemes

1. P

[*] Adguard removes all images on PopMatters

Solved, thank you!
  2. P

Hi, Disabling Fanboy's Annocances filter fixes it. Only one of Fanboy's filters was triggered according to the log: <script async src="/static/dist/social-ux/main.33afe0d323bc7ab4ccc7.bundle.js"></script>
  3. P

Bump: problem still exists. Firefox on Windows 7. Not on Android.
  4. P

Disabling Adguard filtering brings the images back: https://www.popmatters.com/ Thanks
  5. P

Washington Post adblock

@freshhh Thanks for the link!
  6. P

Washington Post adblock

I was afraid this would be the case. Thanks for your answer anyway.
  7. P

Washington Post adblock

Hi, Is it possible to unblock the Wahington Post's adblock barrier? Like the one found here...
  8. P

[Resolved]AdGuard 7.1.2817 - Live Functions Losing Connection

@Chinaski I wanted to check this, as I was having the same problem. Installed the nightly and started a download. Checked for updates in AdGuard while the download was running. 5 Filters were updated and the download continued without a hitch. Checking for updates, either manually or initiated...
  9. P

AdGuard 7.0.2693.6661 - Network Connectivity Problem

Hi, Thanks for the new version, but I think it doesn't really solve the problem of broken downloads on my system. To test this, I just initiated an MP3 download and manually checked for filter updates while the download was running. The download stalled as soon as Adguard's tray icon turned...
  10. P

Again two stalled downloads because Adguard decided to check for updates, although no filter lists were actually updated. All Adguard did was check. This happens with Firefox on Windows 7 64 bit. Antivirus is F-Secure. This is such a pain, why is it not fixed sooner? PS: Forgot to tell that I...
  11. P

Dutch filter updates lag

Hi, Adguard's Dutch filter was last updated 5/15/2019, whereas the Easylist Dutch was updated 6/16/2019 (today). Any reason why this is so? Adguard's Dutch filter is supposed to consist of Adguard's native Dutch filter + Easylist Dutch, so it seems to me it ought to be updated simultaneously...
  12. P

I am experiencing the same problem and I tried making it less of a pain by setting Adguard to check for filter updates once every 24 hours. To my dismay I kept having the problem several times a day and I found out that the program doesn't respect the 24 hour update check setting. It keeps...
  13. P

[Resolved] adblock detected independent.co.uk

Working, thank you for your quick response.
  14. P

Adblock detection has returned on Independent.com, please have another look.
  15. P

Fixed. Thank you!