Recent content by ppp

1. P

Problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (blocking all data)

Thanks, Got Adguard working again with regards to creation of VPN. Got debug turned on, and waiting for next stall. Cheers
  2. P

I just tried to enable Adguard again after having it disabled for a couple of hours. I get this error: "Adguard cannot create a VPN connection.... not supported by your firmware" I tried rebooting the phone, still no go. OpenVPN and NordVPN works.. so I don't think it's an issue with the VPN...
  3. P

Adguard seem to stop all data at random times to me (maybe its when it disconnect from wifi, or reconnect but I haven't monitored it enough to notice). Either way, it wasn't like that on my previous phone. This new phone is on OneUI 2.5 I've changed DNS servers on Adguard to Adguard's own...
  4. P

Firefox won't work with adguard enabled.

Ah I missed out the last sentence about APKmirror. Thanks much.
  5. P

Firefox won't work with adguard enabled.

how do I download the "old normal version" from play store? I just got a new phone, and FF doesn't seem to load anything https even after trying to reinstall cert.
  6. P

Huawei Mate 10 - very slow internet

I tried changing to Google DNS, and still encountered the issue. That's why I turned it off . On WiFi, phone seems to work fine with adguard on...
  7. P

So far I have noticed it on 4G. Let me try it on WiFi as well. Yes I have also switched servers to Google dns but it does not help..
  8. P

@Chinaski Hey! I did read the forum and turned it off but it is still slow.
  9. P

[*] [android] Facebook's Pages Manager

Hey, I am not sure if this is a rules issue or not. Anyone of you use pages manager by Facebook? It manages your business pages on Facebook. So the issue is I have not been receiving messages via the app reliably. Then I noticed all the messages come in at once when my phone changes connection...
  10. P

[Android] AdGuard blocking Lazada app

Hi @vasily_bagirov Sorry I just noticed your message here. The app works perfect now :-) Thank you.
  11. P

Hey vasily_bagirov, I think you've responded to the wrong thread here?
  12. P

Thanks! I hope I can comment more on any other bugs that I encounter.
  13. P

I use Lazada to do online shopping - it blocks the whole app where I can't load any products. The app kept asking me to "tap to retry". I think Adguard is possibly blocking the whole domain but I'm not sure. When I disable Adguard, the app works. Thanks.